• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
In the demo, you're counting as shielding/airdodging with just a light press of the trigger. We've since fixed it so that the threshold for pressing trigger to cause an airdodge is the same as it is in Melee, but you can still shield with a light press.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
That's only when he's right at the ledge. Watch the first match of that vid, you'll see what I'm talking about. Randal can be on the bottom side of his path and still mess it up.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
in that same video at ~38:20 yoshi does double jump -> side-b -> double jump.

When did his side-b have falcon kick properties?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'd like to make an announcement:

i just bought a first gen wii! just need a 2gb sd card and demo2 release now.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hey folks! We have a character confirmation for Demo 2, and a full page of information on them as well.

Expect a bunch more of these to come out leading up to the launch of Demo 2. Get that hype machine rolling. :)

Toon Link!

jalued

Smash Lord
NICE, confirming characters for the demo :D

Edit, you shouold probably remove the sonic/snake and lucas ones so people don't get confused because they are still receiving changes

nawgui

Smash Cadet
"... and his Down-Tilt is now a crouching stab reminiscent of his shield-stab from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask!"

Proud parent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom