• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
And just like that, PM hype went up ten folds.

in4asking about Brawl Masquerade.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
my wii and usb gecko are plugged into my computer
DANTARION!
HAVE YOU GONE BACK TO BRAWL HACKING?
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USB GECKO BACK?
ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE BRAWL MASQUERADE?
WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME OUT?
DID YOU GIVE THE CLONE ENGINE NOTES TO ANYONE?
ARE YOU STILL WORKING ON THE CLONE ENGINE?
ARE YOU GOING TO WORK ON PROJECT M AGAIN?
TELL ME EVERRRRRRRRRrRRYYYYYYYTHING!!!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
DANTARION!
HAVE YOU GONE BACK TO BRAWL HACKING?
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USB GECKO BACK?
ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE BRAWL MASQUERADE?
WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME OUT?
DID YOU GIVE THE CLONE ENGINE NOTES TO ANYONE?
ARE YOU STILL WORKING ON THE CLONE ENGINE?
ARE YOU GOING TO WORK ON PROJECT M AGAIN?
TELL ME EVERRRRRRRRRrRRYYYYYYYTHING!!!
Stop that. Please.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
Samus is not available for the demo, CSDragon. You're not intended to play as her.
I'm aware, I want to be able to use the brawl+ ZSS in a P:M environment in preparation so that when P:M Beta 2 or full release comes out, I have an edge in my development of her playstyle. (I know her wavedash timing and all that)

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
unless you literally want to redo all the codes in the demo go ahead, cause the only way to get rid of the CSS in the demo is to edit the RSBE01.gct, which takes a while, and by that i mean like hours. Unless there is a newer version of GCTEdit that lets you delete codes that i'm unaware of.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Btw for those in the upper Midwest: Standardtoaster and I will be attending all SMASH! Minnesota events unless otherwise stated. We'll be hosting another project m tournament there as well. Hopefully some of you guys can come!

:phone:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lol, He's just around for the holidays, although I admit I would love to see a few things out of him. AI work would be useful for us since we got Nana to mess with. And yeah, the masquerade, I was hoping for one day. Though the clone engine won't be done in so little time unfortunately. Someone make it :p

@Spam Arrow: Who knows, you could probably do it, but you would probably need one or two rpactice rounds to get the changes and new timing, XD.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lol, He's just around for the holidays, although I admit I would love to see a few things out of him. AI work would be useful for us since we got Nana to mess with. And yeah, the masquerade, I was hoping for one day. Though the clone engine won't be done in so little time unfortunately. Someone make it :p

@Spam Arrow: Who knows, you could probably do it, but you would probably need one or two rpactice rounds to get the changes and new timing, XD.
well obviously PMBR have an edge in experience and overall knowledge. Last time it didn't take me long to get things down for the most part. I got increasingly better as I played it...in fact I'd say anyone who's played the game(melee) long enough can adapt to PM in less than 24 hours.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
EZ, who have you beaten, Spam?

PS: You call that 7 minute long example of bad DI and reused combos in your signature a "combo video?"
Who I've beaten isn't as important as who I'm going to beat. In the mean time take care of my money until we meet. Also, If people DI'd perfectly all the time half the "famous combo videos" wouldn't exist.

so yeah...just because you stream good players doesn't make you a good players. :cool:

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Will the upcoming demo feature more characters than the previous demo?

ValTroX

Smash Ace
I'm sorry Spam, but I have to side with Peef on this one. Make it melee and stream it though, I would like to be proven wrong or at least watch as you try xD.

On a side note, I haven't posted in forever but the thread got so bad over the last couple of weeks...the only relevant stuff was probably the little discussion about Olimar and Dantarion saying he got his USB gecko and wii back.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
side with whom you will...won't change the result:awesome:

Besides Melee's history will show that in these situations the favorite to win typically loses... Pressure?

I won't even use My main...or secondary for that Matter I'll uses 4 or 5th string characters. For a more devastating effect. :cool:

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Man, normally I would say you guys are being ******** ... but, It's somehow refreshing to see some ****'s thrown around, and trash talk in this thead... Gets me hype for PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom