• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty damn hard to judge characters the way they are with the low representation of skilled players playing the game. =/
If SWF were to create a "like" button... Definitely I would like! this comment.

I think in a way this PM is hurting for the lack of pro players playing the game. So far Ive watched a few streamns and it look like a faster brawl version, because of those who are playing the game

Ecks

Smash Lord
Great stream guys! (Neko's & ST 'n Monk's)

The Link stuff in SSE was hilarious. :awesome:

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
When did he say that? I assume it was before he went out of town(don't know when he left)?

Ecks

Smash Lord
So that's why their names start with "Sha".

To be honest, I don't think it's worth your time to check.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Found it on Smashmods.

The game is going to be released BEFORE April 14th, 2012.

iLink

Smash Champion
He is removing Olimar from the game and giving each pikmin its own character slot and moveset.

:troll:

BLARGG

Smash Rookie
But now we have an at-worst release date!

Exciting =p
I really...REALLY hope so. I've developed sleeping problems and anxiety issues because of this game. Or maybe it's the class load, but I'm blaming you guys!
What the dev team has been doing is the equivalent of letting a starving puppy lick a cube of nonfat butter, wrapped in plastic.

And he's a really adorable puppy, too. Though he may or may not be house trained... I think this metaphor's starting to fall apart.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
any upcoming character videos shanus? You mentioned something about a new one a few weeks ago
I myself asked about the videos. The members responsible for the demos were hit by a hurricane :/ So it's been on a hiatus for quite sometime now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom