• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I had the most awkward dream. I was at a volleyball tournament and there was a side tournament for P:M there.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Shanus is back. And so is the hype!

Oops, I mean Shagnus is back. Sorry, my mistake.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I always thought that U smash would be insane as Ganon's U tilt/U Smash.

I also miss the bad-*** flaming kick (F smash).

Rikana

Smash Champion
I also miss the smash64 falcon fsmash. Maybe the pmbr may consider changing it?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord

Flame kick since ppl like it apparently lol.

Although i agree Kage that 1 frame uptilt may be excessive lol.

EDIT: also how the **** do you use those collapsable tags?

ValTroX

Smash Ace
It could be slowed down.... I'm also a flame kick lover :(, but I think it has more range than the elbow. Anyways, Dorf got some recovery buffs(sideb and upb), why can't Falcon get a better Fsmash when he only got a sideb buff? :coolmonke

Rikana

Smash Champion
Why elbows? Smash64's fsmash sets you on fire with its awesome range. Its probably still not safe on shield despite the range. The animation looks much cooler too.

Ecks

Smash Lord
The elbow also sets you on fire. But damn, if that kick isn't better than the elbow. Just look at that kick man, all it needs is directional inputs (like most fsmashes including elbow) so you can cover that little space at the bottom.

And I never said Falcon's u smash wouldn't be ridiculous on Ganon. ;)
But really it could be nerfed a bit.

humble

Smash Ace
he already kicks for half his moves and this would be another buff to a character who is overall pretty good in melee.

That being said, the 64 fsmash is really awesome
It's an awesome animation, it'd be a minor buff at the most, and it isn't like this would make CF the best in the game- he was high tier, but not the best, they can afford a bit of leeway giving him an awesome animation.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
It could be slowed down.... I'm also a flame kick lover :(, but I think it has more range than the elbow. Anyways, Dorf got some recovery buffs(sideb and upb), why can't Falcon get a better Fsmash when he only got a sideb buff? :coolmonke
Isn't the purpose of P:M is to bring all the other characters up to the same level of gameplay as the higher tiered characters? Giving an A-tier character a significant change to his moveset isn't necessary.

Captain Falcon can recover better, and Sheik can crawl. They're lucky to get that much lol.

jalued

Smash Lord
Isn't the purpose of P:M is to bring all the other characters up to the same level of gameplay as the higher tiered characters? Giving an A-tier character a significant change to his moveset isn't necessary.

Captain Falcon can recover better, and Sheik can crawl. They're lucky to get that much lol.
you beat me to it ^^

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
+1 for giving Snake's uptilt 64Falcon's upsmash animation.

On second thought, give it to Lucario. His usmash looks ugly as ****.

:phone:

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Just look at that kick man, all it needs is directional inputs (like most fsmashes including elbow) so you can cover that little space at the bottom.
In s64 you could tilt it up and down, IIRC it was the only move in s64 which you could.

Ecks

Smash Lord
In s64 you could tilt it up and down, IIRC it was the only move in s64 which you could.
Oh, never knew that. Thanks.

@felipe_9595 I'm sure he meant only one of the smash attacks. Though Rikana already corrected that.

Edit:

+1 for giving Snake's uptilt 64Falcon's upsmash animation.

On second thought, give it to Lucario. His usmash looks ugly as ****.

Snake u-tilt's animation was changed to Falcon's 64 U-smash? I noticed it changed, but I didn't noticed it was Falcon's.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
so just did some searching, and falcons 64usmash is 5 frames start-up...lol, and rest came out frame 1 in 64 even more lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Nah, it's cool. I just mentioned that I wouldn't mind the animation for either Snake's uptilt or Luc's upsmash. It looks more natural either way.

In my own opinion of course.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
I noticed some talk about Snake's Utilt are you guys not fully satisfied with it? Tbh I kinda miss his Brawl Utilt heh something about that awkward van damme inspired kick :awesome:

Ecks

Smash Lord
It would actually look good on Snake.

And lol Snake's old u-tilt. I used to call it The Zohan Kick.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
It would actually look good on Snake.

And lol Snake's old u-tilt. I used to call it The Zohan Kick.
What would look good? CF's smash64 Usmash ported to Snake's Utilt? :S idk..

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I noticed some talk about Snake's Utilt are you guys not fully satisfied with it? Tbh I kinda miss his Brawl Utilt heh something about that awkward van damme inspired kick :awesome:
Please don't make any more mentions about the Move-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. :urg:

We're in P:M now; we can put that dark part of Smash history behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom