• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
There's nothing to be official about, they're ok because they're reliant on floaty vs heavy, lead into tech chases, and are all about DI unlike gay Brawl chaingrabs (oh wait Shiek).

Oh yeah, yay stream!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Any chance for an explanation on Lucario's new down-b?

:phone:
If I recall correctly, it's a controllable dash with invincibility frames (think of it as a visible Mewtwo teleport) and cooldown time with the intention of it being used to approach through attacks.

humble

Smash Ace
If I recall correctly, it's a controllable dash with invincibility frames (think of it as a visible Mewtwo teleport) and cooldown time with the intention of it being used to approach through attacks.
If EX readiness is denoted by the glowing on his hands, how is the cooldown indicated? How can you tell whether or not you can use it?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
don't recall anything about cooldown but..

Its kind of like a command dash.

It has no hitbox, but has invuln for ~15 frames with moderate endlag. If you have super meter, you can use it and interrupt it any point with an attack.

Basically designed to help lucario approach.

Ecks

Smash Lord
That is one ugly add on. I'm starting to believe we'll get a dual stick 3DS very soon.

humble

Smash Ace
What does EX readiness have to do with Lucario's DownB?
What I meant was there is a visual indicator that EX is available. Since he mentioned a cooldown, I was wondering how you would be able to tell if it was available- however, since kaizo says there is no cooldown, it's a moot point.

How is it limited in terms of uses in the air?

metroid1117

Smash Master
What I meant was there is a visual indicator that EX is available. Since he mentioned a cooldown, I was wondering how you would be able to tell if it was available- however, since kaizo says there is no cooldown, it's a moot point.

How is it limited in terms of uses in the air?

Kaizo's quote from shanus mentioned "moderate endlag," which is what I meant by cooldown. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'm /probably/ going to The Big House as well, dunno for sure yet tho.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Lets see here. This thread was started 20 months ago and people were working on it i'm going to guess a couple of months before making it public. So lets say 5,000 revisions = 22 months. That comes to 227.27(repeating of course) per month, or 7.57 per day.

So at that pace another 4001 revisions = 528 days so that puts release day at... wait for it...

Friday February 15th 2013.

HYPE!!!
Lol

Anyways, can anyone tell me how many european pros are playtesting P:M?

Amsah? Faab? Zgetto?

Where can I find more vids?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've actually had to stop watching PM vids.

They're starting to just make me salty over not being able to play it.

Rikana

Smash Champion
True ledge techs aren't in at the moment due to no sdi. You can definitely still tech the ledge but no sdi kills half the purpose of the current ledge tech.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
We already had that in Brawl MK and it was awful.

Except he wouldn't hit anybody because he was camping instead.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
How many times does it need to be said the the PMBR isn't going to have an official soundtrack for Project M.

Also that song was pretty good until about a minute into it.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
So, bad news about The Big House. I can say with 99% certainty I won't be there. Besides the fact my parents don't want me driving down to Ann Arbor, Michigan has a 9:00 curfew on 16 year old drivers, and Road to Apex finishes at 11:00. It looks like no tourney for me.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Just... no. The dubstep fad is lame as hell.

This man speaks the truth. If I was held at gunpoint and asked to name a dubstep song or artist, I'd be screwed.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask again. What was done to ZSS' down b? Was it changed back, or is it still the experimental attack? I haven't been able watch any stream lately and have no idea.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
So, bad news about The Big House. I can say with 99% certainty I won't be there. Besides the fact my parents don't want me driving down to Ann Arbor, Michigan has a 9:00 curfew on 16 year old drivers, and Road to Apex finishes at 11:00. It looks like no tourney for me.

Can you not just leave before 9PM? Or get your parents to stay with you and drive you home after 11PM?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Can you not just leave before 9PM? Or get your parents to stay with you and drive you home after 11PM?
The law says 16 year olds cannot be out driving from 9 or 10 (not positive which) to 5 A.M. with the exception of school functions (i.e. football games). Both of my parents have expressed they won't drive me down to Ann Arbor, so unless my previously mentioned friend is willing to 1. Go to the tournament 2. Drive me and 3. Break the law (though really unless you're speeding they can't do anything), I won't be going. I'll see at school tomorrow if he can go.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Well don't feel too bad JediKnightTemplar, I still have 0 idea if I work that weekend or not. I thought I had this weekend off but I'm just scheduled at a different store. And so far I have been working majority Saturdays so If I do have it off I'll sign up to go the big house as well. I did let my friends know about the big house also but they are unsure also due to they usually work the night shift like 2AM to 12PM. But regardless If I can make it I'll defenitly be there. I did however let them know about it. It would be cool to meet some of the out of town smashers considering tourneys in Michigan let alone are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom