• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
You should have several folders at the root of your SD card, including "private" and "apps".

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wow..... all day long, no posts.... it's getting cOLD in here T_T where is the love for P:M come on guys!
stop trying to revive stupidity.

the reason why there are no posts is because people are starting to get smart and instead of *****ing they're playing the game.

that or they've realize their *****ing is getting them nowhere.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
I second increasing snake's grab range from previous page. His limited grab range makes it very difficult to take advantage of the new side throws he was given.

And a friend noted that fox and falco's up specials can no longer go through passthrough platforms when you are directly adjacent with them.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Snake has absolutely NO trouble getting grabs....what game have ya'll been playing?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
people said he needed a larger grab range, because he is a CQC person. thing is, close quarter combat. why make grab range LARGER if he is a CQC lol

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
Sonic needs an actual ariel move with a less DIable knockback. He has quite a bit of trouble killing opponents compared to others in the demo. What do u guys think?

Though it might be his Nair, the timing and hit box on it is small.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
About the DI, the PMBR knows it is too lax and they want to change it in the future. In terms of kill moves, I suggest getting off stage more. Sonic had a LOT of recovery, and that's for a reason. He can edgeguard off stage very well. Just a tip.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
"less DIable knockback" does not exist

DI as a wholel is still rather strong, so once it gets toned down, said character should have no trouble killing

ShinBeligerante

Smash Rookie
I have an issue.
Ganon and Captain don't jupm after their down b.
Any idea why that is?

Using the following:
Configurable USB Loader
Wii Homebrew

Method of code loading:
Phantom Wings Double loader.

Can't use any other method right now thanks to an accident which crippled my Wii's abilities to read any sort of disc or even accept them into the disc loader. Soooo
USB loading is my only way of playing...

Revven

FrankerZ
I have an issue.
Ganon and Captain don't jupm after their down b.
Any idea why that is?

Using the following:
Configurable USB Loader
Wii Homebrew

Method of code loading:
Phantom Wings Double loader.

Can't use any other method right now thanks to an accident which crippled my Wii's abilities to read any sort of disc or even accept them into the disc loader. Soooo
USB loading is my only way of playing...
Advice: Don't use an old method that makes some codes not work. Go grab a USB Loader that actually ALLOWS more than 256 lines of code.

jalued

Smash Lord
The patch is not released yet. It will be released when we're done making the patch.
Guessing the patch will be pretty thorough, since its been more than a month since the demo release. Glad it's being properly worked on, hope there are some major fixes included such as DI, LD or even standing grabs, teching or recovery momentum (fox/falco/marth especially)

fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom