• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
Yes. octagon, nonagon, decagon, undecagon, dodecagon, 13-agon, 14-agon, 15-agon, etc.

At least this is how we were taught to name them :\

Also is the tangential velocity of the ferris wheel 360(pi) feet/min? Then again the radian thing probably changes everything
i have never heard of this omg my worldd is changed forever

Space Jam

Smash Apprentice
I know you guys (The developers) don't want to answer a question like this, but will this definitely be released tonight? And could you define what tonight is for you? I.E. I'm eastern are you guys western time?

"Someone find the angular velocity of a ferris wheel with a radius of 60 feet moving at 3rpms with an angle of 30 degrees per radian."
I already answered that.

Unless the radians - 30 degrees actually effects the problem.

isnt velocity = w*r, where w = 2pi*f, where f is frequency and you said its 3rpm.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I know you guys (The developers) don't want to answer a question like this, but will this definitely be released tonight? And could you define what tonight is for you? I.E. I'm eastern are you guys western time?
You've already spoken to me like three times about this. Yes. And Eastern.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
They are eastern SpaceJam. They're just fixing up one last thing. Something to do the with ledge but i don't have speicifics.

edt:ninja'd

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Idk what the answer was, I just wanted to see someone acknowledge it.

Let's play a trivia game.

What's my middle name. Winner gets to pick my new middle name.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
First: 2x+64

Second: 2

Third: 0
Answered already.
"Someone find the angular velocity of a ferris wheel with a radius of 60 feet moving at 3rpms with an angle of 30 degrees per radian."
Someone said it was pi/10... but I beg to differ... the formula should be given first...
What is 7.
*facepalm*
They are eastern SpaceJam. They're just fixing up one last thing. Something to do the with ledge but i don't have speicifics.

edt:ninja'd
LMAO

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alright guys, the thread has million views. I shall now download projcet m, with or without the link.

shanus

Smash Hero
I spent about 2 minutes just staring at Big Moose's signature.

In other news, only a few changes remain.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Okay, get ready to have your mind BLOWN.

I decide it's time to take a break from F5ing, so I go downstairs and watch TV. I find a random issue of Nintendo Power from JUNE 2001.

I turn to the mailbox section and see this:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom