• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
if you can get me a good model for the base, then maybe. i doubt i could use much else from it, though. the tree from GGs is already too much of a part of it. i also don't know how the pools would show up in the model (whether they would just be flat, or actually a separate part of the model). either way, i'm close to finishing it up, an original base model would just fix up a few graphical problems at most.

we also have a Fourside from mewtwo_2000 that works fine for the service it provides. we also have a Peach's castle (though a real model would work better) and a brinstar depths wip that just got started. melee FD/BF would be pretty sexy, though.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
if you can get me a good model for the base, then maybe. i doubt i could use much else from it, though. the tree from GGs is already too much of a part of it. i also don't know how the pools would show up in the model (whether they would just be flat, or actually a separate part of the model). either way, i'm close to finishing it up, an original base model would just fix up a few graphical problems at most.

we also have a Fourside from mewtwo_2000 that works fine for the service it provides. we also have a Peach's castle (though a real model would work better) and a brinstar depths wip that just got started. melee FD/BF would be pretty sexy, though.
Mewtwo_2000's Fourside, doesn't have the Real Melee Textures (I will Make some Texture Editions on that Stage Later :laugh:)
The Princess Peach Castle (Well we need a better Model)
Brinstar Depths got started...?......COOL..!!!!!!!!
Mewtwo_2000 Its working on a New Melee Final Destination, and Maybe On Battlefield....!

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
will all these melee/64 stages be included in project M to show how bad *** you guys are? or are you gonna make lazy fools like me search then decide what to replace then change the stage select picture then replace it then etc.etc.etc....

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Mewtwo_2000's Fourside, doesn't have the Real Melee Textures (I will Make some Texture Editions on that Stage Later :laugh:)
cool. i would like to see it, actually.

The Princess Peach Castle (Well we need a better Model)
yeah, the mario kart wii model is not the ideal fix.... if you can fit the melee obj model into bbox then more power to you.

Brinstar Depths got started...?......COOL..!!!!!!!!
you should check out the stage hacking thread. we're not sure how to get the rotating collisions to work right, though.

Mewtwo_2000 Its working on a New Melee Final Destination, and Maybe On Battlefield....!
actually, it was gamewatching that was doing the melee FD a while back, not mewtwo (contrary to popular belief, other people work on stage besides just him).

Revven

FrankerZ
stero, spamming the thread about a stream isn't going to make a stream suddenly appear. Nobody promised you (or anyone for that matter) a stream this week. I know you're trying to be funny but, it's really not that funny after doing it more than 10+ times in total (not counting today).

.JaSoN.

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a estimated date on when this will some out cuz i want this soo bad it look ****en awesome!!

Sterowent

Smash Ace
hey, i hardly spam, man. i bring it up on a day that it is most likely to happen, doing so because the same stream channel isn't always the one we watch. i brought it up twice. whenever streams are brought up by those wondering about release dates, downloads, general accessibility to the game, they are referred to saturdays and the 'sometimes stream'. no doubt some of them are checking the thread now, scouting for confirmation of one.

it's more relevant than you think and hasn't been replied to as of yet. if i am spamming, and i don't believe i am, it's for a reason.

edit: in retrospec, my last couple posts were ill-advised towards humor. i see that. still, they serve their purpose.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That trailer was AMAZING. I'm even more hyped for this now. XD

Still thinking it won't be out for awhile though >~>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, sorry about no stream, I couldn't get my laptop hooked up to the internet at the tourney venue. But we got a ton of amazing matches saved of Chu, Boss, Vex, and others, so expect some awesome vids to appear on my channel later this week.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Yeah, sorry about no stream, I couldn't get my laptop hooked up to the internet at the tourney venue. But we got a ton of amazing matches saved of Chu, Boss, Vex, and others, so expect some awesome vids to appear on my channel later this week.
just curious, but are you using my DL64 WIP at these things?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The one that's in the P:M stage folder. Is that a problem? It looks a little weird and may not match up perfectly to Melee but it plays just fine.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Link? As in any Link played? I'm already FREAKING out about mario.
This looks so sick, and as much as I love brawL+ I'm honestly getting sick of still being Brawled to death almost 2 years after I started following it. **** lucario... As long as you guys are aiming for some kinda balance ala brawl+ I'm more than ready for this.

GAH... I can't wait to see bosses mario. He always gives a good show.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Link isn't very too far along as far as being meleefied goes, unfortunately. Soon as he is I'll get some vids of a Melee Link player playing him up.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Link isn't very too far along as far as being meleefied goes, unfortunately. Soon as he is I'll get some vids of a Melee Link player playing him up.
****.. whenever i hear of stuff of my main my thoughts are "i'm so gonna beat someone's *** using that omg"

i'll ask like.. one more time bcuz i never got an answer e.e not trying to nag but, is he getting his long range z air/grab/grapple back?
or would it be too broken. i assume it would be better to go along with the stages once they're made bigger right? i could probably understand z air not having melee range.. sadly..(not that i want z air to be link's only move like in vbrawl) but like if that's the case can it just like stretch out more when it seeks a ledge so it's melee length?

..annndd wtf i'm going on about this and i didn't even hear what the plan was @_@ sorry.

vectorace

Smash Cadet
i actually have a question for once and not just spamming random things that dont realy pertain tot his projet

have you guys fixed the wall jumping because i found in brawl that the jumps get lower whereas ur actually going downward if u wall jump too much and i feel like that can ruin some methods of recovery i k now u made it more meleefied to wall jump im just wondering if u fixed wall jumping in total.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Link? As in any Link played? I'm already FREAKING out about mario.
This looks so sick, and as much as I love brawL+ I'm honestly getting sick of still being Brawled to death almost 2 years after I started following it. **** lucario... As long as you guys are aiming for some kinda balance ala brawl+ I'm more than ready for this.

GAH... I can't wait to see bosses mario. He always gives a good show.
Yes, Boss's Mario is amazing to watch, and yes, there are some pretty good vids of Link. He plays really well right now imo, just needs a fixed boomerang and maybe less KB on his arrows since those *****es kill :laugh:

i actually have a question for once and not just spamming random things that dont realy pertain tot his projet

have you guys fixed the wall jumping because i found in brawl that the jumps get lower whereas ur actually going downward if u wall jump too much and i feel like that can ruin some methods of recovery i k now u made it more meleefied to wall jump im just wondering if u fixed wall jumping in total.
Um, wall jump degrading was in Melee too. It's not going to be removed.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
<3

Yesssss. Chu is amazing, I cannot wait to see his matches! Also can't wait to see a Link :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I used whatever's in the P:M SVN stage folder as of yesterday morning. I didn't download it from anywhere else.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Are you going to leave Fox's FAir in? It's 9001x more useful than his Melee FAir – it sets up for combos and grabs, and considering how good Fox already was in Melee, I don't think he needs the extra buff (unless you're nerfing other things, shine amongst them).

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Well, idk about range, but his Zair has 10f of landing lag from Melee's 30.

ya i knew this one. the frame rate has been altered right? isn't melee like.. 50 frames per second and brawl is 60? (i know brawl's is 60.. i r smart.)
i never found out melee's tho. i heard it was 50.

humble

Smash Ace
Just from the small amount of play I've seen of Kirby, it seems like his new Nair is a bit overcentralizing to his game. Has his throw game been buffed yet? I'd just like to suggest that his grab game be improved a bit, for example lower knockback growth on Fthrow, as Kirby has great grab range, and his throws seem like they'd be great for comboes, so why not boost that aspect of his play?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hmmm FroHo, is there any way that i can get my hands on that DL64 stage? And the trailer was really good, good job Spam.
@JC
Can't wait for those videos to be uploaded :)
So many people hated it but you can't please everyone :(. Thanks though ;)

PAL versions run at 50 FPS.
That reminds me. Is there some sort of PAL version of Project M thats going to be released or made or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom