• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Kind of rumors really, but I wouldn't doubt that Nintendo would be announcing the next console soon. It's about time.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Don't believe it, it's IGN.

Anywho Ness looks close to done, Ness always had the moveset to be good, just in melee it was poorly implemetned with range and what not.

The only things left i can think of are probably implemented, but since i havent played him i don't know if there in

Ecks

Smash Lord
I fear I'll be too busy playing Ness to try the other characters XD

Truth is, most characters are good but implemented terribly. Link is a prime example. Think about it, How could a guy with range, bombs, bow, boomerang and hookshot be bad. well, play Link.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Actually, samus' missles are more canon in Brawl than they were in melee. Her super missle in Brawl is from super metroid, where the one in melee wasn't based on anything.

Also i guess there is no harm in posting what im talking abot with ness

I assume Magnet cancelling is still in from brawl.

I assume Ness nair was ported from melee, bcuz ness could Full hop Nair, OoS and hit everyone on the ground, bcuz it came out so fast.

I assume uthrow > double uair still works on fast fallers,

I assume Fair still combos to a grab

I assume his Ftilt still beats firefox outright

And lastly plz make his magnet do the same amount of healing as lucas'. It's stupid lucas gets 1.5 healing and ness only gets 1.4(or something like that)

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
If Iwata or Miyamoto hinted at it or something i'd believe it , but a random article from IGN and Gameinformer(who likely saw it on IGN) doesn't hold much weight. The line to get back in touch with hardcore gamers has me doubting it too. Nintendo wouldn't widen its audience just to contract it again. Its about the money and nintendo is making tons of it with the casual market.

Also remember it was IGN that was dumbfounded that you could "now" catch items in brawl. They didn't know you could in melee lol

Ecks

Smash Lord
Sneak, upload those Ness videos please and thank you.

Will the patch have unrestricted camera? I assume it's not in the current demo because it doesn't really look professional, so I understand if you don't.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
And you need a different account name.
That is on hold till SWF gets there **** figured out with the premium accounts, trust me i've been trying, srsly get off my back about that already.

I joined this dam site b4 he died

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Too bad there's no random image for Melee( I Freelance when I play due to it being primarily Debug Mode nonsense), so whatever.

Nice stream of the demo BTW.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Possible stream at NoBrandCon for the next 3 days. If there is Internet available and not a lot of lag, standardtoaster and I will try and manage to set up a stream. It will be mostly melee and maybe some PM. If the stream works out, it should be posted sometime between 10AM and noon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom