• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah, it would be impossible to make that move safe if it doesn't have set KB or hits multiple times.

edit: hey nessNoob, you seriously need to change your name.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Im actually pretty surprised there hasnt been another blogpost, its been almost a week now.

I am very curious to see what discoveries have been made though. However I can already kinda half guess probably most of them.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
IT'S A TRAP!

Anyway, are you guys aware of the glitch that occurs when Link hits G&W with his up B while G&W uses his up B? The parachute will remain. I'm not sure if that's the same with any hit but it was worth noting.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero

Ecks

Smash Lord
^^^
I was just gonna say that haha.

also fusing things with tentacruel is awesome lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Anything not related to Project M in any way will be infracted for Minor Spam. No exceptions. This thread is for Project M discussion, off topic stuff goes in the IRC.
Final and last warning I'm about to give.

Should've done this long ago.

EVERYTHING PROJECT M RELATED -> THIS THREAD

EVERYTHING NOT RELATED TO PROJECT M -> IRC

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I'm just waiting for koffing, the original Awesome Face.

I hope the silly animation of him getting stuck when he does it into a wall is out.
Hey, I think that's funny!

But seriously, thoughts on giving Luigi more air control?
Luigi had one of the worst air controls in Melee, moving it up to the top would make him soo OP.

…I like it…

Ecks

Smash Lord
A bit more air conteol on luigi wouldn't be bad imo. And can he still recover with down b? I remember watching some luigi on a stream a while back and he could recover with it really well horizontally but not vertically (or was that the other way around?). Hope that stays.

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
It just makes sense with his moveset, character, AND physics. I've always thought it was weird that all your momentum from wavedashing like a boss went to zip when you jumped.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
I would think a little improvement to the knockback/stun on his (weaker) superjumppunch would be very useful too. Lol with air control, mad quick back-air, and fire jump punch, he could be like a little jiggs

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
A little Jiggs with a decent ground and grab game? Do it. Do it now lol

P.S. 69 posts? Giggity.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Luigi can move very well on the ground due to WD.

He doesn't need a good air control, however that could be improved to make him better.
This.

Luigi has one of the best ground games in Melee. PERIOD. Plus, Luigi has no trouble with combos or anything so I don't see the point. I think you guys should change his up b to how it was in 64 because his recovery sucks.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
plus a dash attack that isn't ********. And I have a question. Did zelda's taunt also do damage in vbrawl? It does in P:M, but I feel like that's luigi's claim to fame

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Let me rephrase? Hmmm. Weird thought. Perhaps Weegee's grounded Up B could be used like shoryuken, in that it's anti air? I don't think in a game of short hops that will be necessary.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This.

Luigi has one of the best ground games in Melee. PERIOD. Plus, Luigi has no trouble with combos or anything so I don't see the point. I think you guys should change his up b to how it was in 64 because his recovery sucks.
His recovery doesn't suck. His down-B still works like Brawl.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hey so I'm sorry if it's been mentioned, but I was practicing, and the cpu Marth upBed relatively close to the stage [meaning: not at the height you would upB if you were going for the ledge, but much closer in height to the stage]

and during the upB, when he was passing the edge, he did a huge wavedash onto the stage [or what looked like one anyway]

pretty sure I have a replay if people need to see it [I'll just send you the file from my SD card since I currently don't have access to my recording setup]

GPDP

Smash Ace
hey so I'm sorry if it's been mentioned, but I was practicing, and the cpu Marth upBed relatively close to the stage [meaning: not at the height you would upB if you were going for the ledge, but much closer in height to the stage]

and during the upB, when he was passing the edge, he did a huge wavedash onto the stage [or what looked like one anyway]

pretty sure I have a replay if people need to see it [I'll just send you the file from my SD card since I currently don't have access to my recording setup]
It's been mentioned a billion times, and it's been fixed in the upcoming patch.

Krack

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to post saying I love what you guys are doing. Having a blast with the demo, can't wait for the patch! Also nice to see Zelda getting some love, after getting the sort straw to sheik for was too long.

shanus

Smash Hero
That's actual a gross underestimate, we have a ton of zip downloads that we weren't able to track. I'm guessing we've topped 10K + downloads at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom