• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Here's an idea for PKT. Press up+b to initiate, then immediately angle the analog stick in the direction you want the thunder-ball to be travelling in initially. For example, press up+b, then hold right = thunder-ball spawns moving in the right direction. You can then loop the thunder-ball under Ness to send him up and to the right.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
i guess im just better off screwing around in brawl then. and i just figured out that that's what his Neutral b does. for a while i literary thought it did nothing but push the other guy away a few inches. like a lame edge guarding move lol. but yea Lucas is kind of beastly now.
Your signature doesn't really make sense. :)

Ecks

Smash Lord
These ponies are everywhere lol

/totally on topic

Don't think it's super armor, more like priority or something.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Because they can be used together...?
Wow, didn't expect such a fast response. I only removed since I realized your post was a long way back.

Anyway, I've just never seen them ranked together before. I mean, even the tier lists have separated them and since they're 2 totally different characters, they deserve their own spots.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
The Brawl tier list has them together.

And they can be treated as one character because of their Down B. That's like saying we should have a separate spot on the tier list for Fox without Shine and Fox with shine.

P.S. I get sent an e-mail when someone replies to a topic I've subscribed to.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The Brawl tier list has them together.
But melee doesn't.

And they can be treated as one character because of their Down B.
But why would you do that? They CAN be treated as one character, but they're clearly 2 different characters with different movesets and different spots on the list.

That's like saying we should have a separate spot on the tier list for Fox without Shine and Fox with shine.
Uhh, no? That's stupid. There's one fox and one fox only.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I agree with the post that Ness' PK thunder should be able to spawn in any direction, it would make recovery easier.

I think another idea should be that there should be a hitbox inside the PSI Magnet, that spins the opponents around, to help get around edgehoggers. Also if the wind hitbox on PSI Magnet was even better, it would be a useful anti-gimping tool.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I agree with the post that Ness' PK thunder should be able to spawn in any direction, it would make recovery easier.

I think another idea should be that there should be a hitbox inside the PSI Magnet, that spins the opponents around, to help get around edgehoggers. Also if the wind hitbox on PSI Magnet was even better, it would be a useful anti-gimping tool.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Then again, you could just keep him floating in the air longer like Lucas after initiation and that would do the trick just fine. This is Why Lucas' recovery is easier despite his PK Thunder being a little slower.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I don't think they will give us one. Unlike a gaming company, they don't have a set limit, so they'll spend as much time as they need to make the game as good as possible. I'd say they "can't" promise it because they themselves don't know.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
awesome

Is there a estimated release date for PM yet?
No ETA on the patch release date. It will be done when we're done.
Are more characters going to be included in the patch? If so, which ones?
There will be no new characters in the patch. Only bug fixes, gameplay addition/fixes IE: DI, and some other things. That's it.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Paraape and Paraoom

I would hang out with Paraoom

raaaaape

Edit so this isnt so spammy

I like the idea of a defense up for ness, because it would (that word that I cant think of at the moment for some reason) with Lucas and offense up.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
GENTLEMEN, I JUST ZAP JUMPED THROUGH BATTLEFIELD. I was in training mode so no replay unfortunately. It was amazing. Under the stage, zap jump, poof -> standing in the middle of the stage.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i always thought it'd be funny if luigi was so slidey that he couldn't ever be followed up on if you hit his shield. like, fox runs up to luigi and jabs his shield: luigi sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides hella far away from fox in his shield just because he's a slippery ****er!

probably not feasible and very stupid, but i like it!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I would personally vote for making his dash attack usable. Something like Link where you get less lag at the end, and have'em connect better. It would not be a big advantage, but it just came to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom