• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeTemporal

Smash Cadet
Common I can only 3 stock event 51 one handed and blind folded with pichu SO many times before I need to find something else to pass the time!
You could mess around with the 'play as Master Hand' glitch for a while. Or you could do Boss Battle on intense with Ganondorf.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Okay, I have a Mac. I see on the download page something about "If you are an advanced user, or have a Mac, get the .zip, not the installer."

I have never hacked my Wii before, will it still be fairly simple to implement? Because I'm anything but an advanced user... :(

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Ill clear that up.

If you have a Mac, you will have to use the zip file.
We will have instructions written up so that its easy to understand what you need to do.

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I have a Mac. I see on the download page something about "If you are an advanced user, or have a Mac, get the .zip, not the installer."

I have never hacked my Wii before, will it still be fairly simple to implement? Because I'm anything but an advanced user... :(
I have a mac as well. I think you just need the zip file, as that's all I've needed to do these kinds of mods in the past.

And I'd just do the hackless Brawl solution, unless you really have some custom stages you wanna hold on to =P

Oh and because someone hasn't said it in a few posts HYPE

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

Just run the installer, if it's anything like the Brawl+ one it will do everything for you. I could train a computer illiterate centinarian to run the installer and at least run, if not play Project:M, given they know how to use the Wii at their retirement home.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
It's being released tonight...at least in theory.

The team seems to be running on some combination of japan time, valve time, and 3D realms time.

TimeTemporal

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf: Project M! Fill me with the power of Melee!
Pit: You're wrong. I know now without a doubt; Project M is Brawl!
Ganondorf: Maybe F-tier then?

Will Ganondorf be better now?

Space Jam

Smash Apprentice

Delete custom stages - Download no hack - Go to custom stage builder. Game on.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Curious, but what is the purpose of the hits page? To show how many viewers, right? o.o

blerb

Smash Journeyman
The PM team is probably gonna be picked up by Valve.

I'm sure Gabe sent scouts to see when you release it. The later, the better! (if you want to work at Valve anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom