• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I plan on it. I'm mostly curious about whatever changes may happen to T.Link. As a Y.Link main in Melee and WW being my favorite game in the Zelda series I want to know what's going to happen with him. But I can play the patient game. I've still got Melee.
Young Link's physics (fall speed, weight, etc.) and Nair were ported over to T. Link and I believe his projectiles have been modified to accommodate comboing. Oh, and Dair no longer stall'n'falls, which you may agree was not very useful at all.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Young Link's physics (fall speed, weight, etc.) and Nair were ported over to T. Link and I believe his projectiles have been modified to accommodate comboing. Oh, and Dair no longer stall'n'falls, which you may agree was not very useful at all.
This is the best thing I've ever heard, thanks man. Is there a video of T.Link at all? I looked but didn't find.

D

Deleted member

Falco's Melee fair <3
This. <3

Nice stream. Congrats to Chu.

Kirby looks pretty good as does ROB.

Also, what happened to ROB's side-b from B+? I think it might make either a nice up-b or side-b for the sheer aesthetic quality of making those two moves look different. Using that animation to replace the airdashes for either up or side-b but keeping the qualities of the air dashes that is.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
^Indeed it is awesome.

Im asking this question again: Will the installation require dragging and dropping folders onto the stick, then loading it with Gecko?

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
anyone have to send their wii to repairs for the dual layer disc problem? does crouching generally happen to cancel momentum this time around?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Those kirby tech chases. Its like shiek but with a...much scary fsmash.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
I liked the stream, besides all of those brawl players trying the game for the first time and the endless "The Roost" music on Smashville in the tv we were hearing it was pretty good.

Watching Chu, JCz, TH, Bandit and Bionic playing worth the time waiting.

Also, great commentary Thunderhorse, there's only a few commentors that I can understand so well as you.
Don't hesitate to contact your fellow smashers if want to play when you come to Brazil in the next FIFA world cup.

I confirmed one thing that I had imagined, Sonic will have a hard time in the Zelda Matchup in PM as it was in B+.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
so most brawl characters were illegal last night because they are not fully melee-ized yet? all i saw last night in the case of brawl was sonic(sweet shadow spikes) charizard, squirtle , rob, mk i think thats it. just wonderin.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
heyyyy, so, to reiterate, is JCz returning to that tourney for more streams? i thought they might do doubles today, or perhaps some friendlies.

also, ICers are the most frightening character to watch. i always half believe nana's going to gimp herself worse than when she was in melee.

edit: pit, oli, DDD, and ivy were the only banned characters. was extra surprised no one went bowser. damn, he's such a monster now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom