• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
lol.....what game have you been playing King of Hearts? fixing DI will actually give us the opposite of what you stated

(except for DI during non-tumble moves......that WILL help against combos)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
All the more reason to make the analog controls match Melee's since Brawl's sensitivity settings without buffer is like a man being pregnant.

JUST. PLAIN. WRONG.

So what part of DI did you fix anyway? The C-stick part? The effectiveness part?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the fact that attacks with angles between -17 and 17 degrees would not be affected by DI ever, regardless of tumble.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I wish more people were near Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Having a smashfest on the 23rd at my house from 3-8 due to having school until 3 that day, I am going to be having minus and P:M.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Kind of a random question, and I know it's not that important, but... In Melee, Meteor cancelling had both a visual effect and a sound effect. Is it possible to add these effects to meteor cancelling in PM?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
to the above: such a thing is planned. we'll let you know when we've decided on a GFX/SFX.
Wait, what's this supposed to be fixing? Excuse me for being an ignoramus...
attacks with angles between -17 and 17 degrees didn't allow trajectory DI before this fix.
now, they do.
why was it like that before? Sakurai.

also stingers you seriously need to stop your bull****, it's derailing this thread repeatedly.

Frogles

Smash Ace
you guys should ban stingers from this section. he's a troll and he's not even entertaining anymore. just a shell of his former self. step it up or be banned stingers.

iLink

Smash Champion
lol wtf half of the poor discussion on here isn't even due to stingers.

also wonder who was the person doing the work on lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom