• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
:starman::teemo::starman::pow: :falconmelee: :falcon64: :roll:

Least this stuff still works. Me gusta

Also wanted to give congrat to SEDLAWN

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
that's like blaming your mechanic for how long it takes to drive to the garage, don't be silly.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Kink-Link must have had plenty of time to theorycraft

prepare yourselves

#2016 meta

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Eli, you know that hammer one?

:smash:

HE LIVES!

(I can't acknowledge DF, but surely that hammer also displeases our Lord, the great Eli)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't worry guys, I'll counter his usage from now on... WITH THIS!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lick: :lick: :lick: :estatic: :estatic: :estatic: :starman: :starman: :starman:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DrinkingFood sounds like a preposterous and gimmicky idea

:starman:

SHUT IT, BREAD! You will come to appreciate the glory known as Ruby Redness

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pretty accurate Kink. Maybe someone else can top that, like a rampantly sympathetic Nazi KKK secret sleeper KGB agent, who also has racist Tourette tics...

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Hmm, can't decide If I like this new smashboards

Why can't it just be like smashmods

I don't even know if I like the Youtube today as much as before it was changed

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Pretty accurate Kink. Maybe someone else can top that, like a rampantly sympathetic Nazi KKK secret sleeper KGB agent, who also has racist Tourette tics...
You could make an argument that racist Nazi KGB Tourettes baby rapers are worse, but I think a person with contrary views to the norm on character viability and a different view on game design has that beat out, just a little.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
They'll just take some getting used to. I'm still figuring out where to find stuff like time stamps on posts and whatnot. The general format of the forum is just different is all.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
DF did you ever get HBC working? I sent you a messege before the webpage updated not sure if you got it. But if you want if its still giving you trouble you can try checking gbatemp.net. They usually have something there that will help.

On top of that the new layout I admit looks pretty. Sorta similar to that of the program desktop Raptr. But agreed is a gonna take a little bit of time to get used to.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I did. I accidentally pulled my wii off the entertainment center it was on onto the tile floor, and without changing anything else, like on my SD card, the installer started working. I have no idea how or why. But I was smiling like a son of a ***** when the scam warning page came up I tell you 'hwhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom