• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If the bottom blastzone of Yoshi's story was any higher you'd die after spawning

Does anyone know an IRC I can go to about asking cooking questions?

Vashimus

Smash Master
I just wanna know what this obsessive fascination of Tom Nook comes from that you believe the PMBR should spend time working on him. It's a freaking raccoon. Not some small electric rat or a green dinosaur with a tongue. There's really nothing special about him besides the fact you just like Animal Crossing. If there is something special, I'd like to know what. I'm not being mean, I'm just being real.

:phone:

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Animal Crossing is one of Nintendo's most successful franchises. Tom Nook is the most identifiable character from that franchise. I like when unlikely fighters find their way into fighting games. It's pretty simple. I'm not saying if they add a character it has to be Nook, but that choice would make the most sense to me. I won't be upset in the slightest if he doesn't make it in. I hardly see having an opinion and then defending it as "obsessive".

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I just wanna know what this obsessive fascination of Tom Nook comes from that you believe the PMBR should spend time working on him. It's a freaking raccoon. Not some small electric rat or a green dinosaur with a tongue. There's really nothing special about him besides the fact you just like Animal Crossing. If there is something special, I'd like to know what. I'm not being mean, I'm just being real.

Tanukis are not raccoons at all!

otter

Smash Ace
hey doods can you guys give me some insight on what stages I should be going for in p:m and smash in general. I main Ivysaur, so does that mean I want short stages since she can control the ground and has good attacks that shoot upwards? is there more to it than that?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Who is that ******? (no offense to *******)

Does anyone here monetize their youtube videos?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I think most people offended by the word ****** are people with disproportionate dwarfism that are sick of people getting dwarves and ******* confused.
What? I just listened to this dwarf comedian and he said ****** is like the N word for people with dwarfism.

And again, I bought a Garlic Clove and a Broccolli sword from the store with no clue what to use them for: and no one in the P:M IRC knows how to cook so I need an IRC dedicated to cooking.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
What? I just listened to this ****** comedian and he said ****** is like the N word for people with dwarfism. His material was pretty short though.

And again, I bought a Garlic Clove and a Broccolli sword from the store with no clue what to use them for: and no one in the P:M IRC knows how to cook so I need an IRC dedicated to cooking.
Again, it falls back on the origin and misuse of "******" to describe "circus *******" who were in actuality dwarves. ******* are just short people with normal proprotions, dwarves are the people that have abnormal proportions along with their height. The offense to the word "******" is understandable because there are a lot of dumb ****s that call dwarves ******* without A.) realizing the difference and B.) not realizing the aforementioned "circus ******."

Steep the vegetables with beans and cumin on a low flame for like 12 minutes.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
This is why I need a cooking IRC though, I need someone to work with me personally since I have the quest of using the Garlic, Brocolli,Mushrooms, and Red bell pepper with only the spices of Oregano and Black Pepper and the food of only Corn dogs, Stouffer's Lasagna and other Stouffer products, Chicken noodle soup and Spaghettio's cans, and Yakisoba microwave noodles.

I wanted to make Mac n Cheese and Mushroom Soup, but I don't have flower and stuff. I then tried to make the best substitute for flower by taking old oatmeal I had and blending it in a blender into powder form: but someone must of threw it out.

I'm able to eat the Red bell peppers and Mushrooms with the Stouffer's Lasagna, but I don't want to eat anymore Lasagna. The hardest thing to use is the Garlic and Brocolli.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
You have oil, right? Saute the broccoli with the garlic and peppers and whatever seasonings you have, then put that over some yakisoba.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
She's a skinny white girl with a butt hard enough to be used as a blunt weapon. That's definitely a bony booty.
Gotta factor in muscle too, bro. That, and anything traveling at that speed will hurt, especially if it generates a magical explosion; doesn't have to be hard for that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

What are you talking about

The majority of fat in Olive Oil is monounsaturated

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Don't almost all oils have saturated fats and hydrogenated trans fats?

Especially olive oil
No, hydrogenated fats are in processed foods like twinkies and stuff. Olive oil doesn't have the best saturated:unsaturated fat ratio, but it's still not bad in moderation and I'm pretty sure it has no trans fat at all.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I will never understand why people want characters like Tails and Shadow playable in Smash. The whole point of having a guest character is that it's a special event; a stand out character that meant something significant to Nintendo at some point or another, and is privileged enough to be there. It's a game of Nintendo all-stars. Any guests should be left minimal, and to those who deserve it most, with a limit of ONE per license.

Now, does someone like Megaman deserve a spot in Smash? Yes, and he probably deserves it more than any other 3rd party. Still, something like that shouldn't be decided by the PMBR (and I'm not even talking about licensing issues). When you have additions like this, you get the Super Smash Flash effect; the creative team starts over-stepping their boundaries, and it becomes just another crazy fan hack/project. Nintendo still has a rich, vast library of characters to choose from, and if the the PMBR decides to do something like this, they would much better serve their project (in many ways) by picking one of those.
Well fact is a lot of people would love for certain characters like that to be playable, and if a choice were to be given, you would think what the mass majority would get what they wish for, the PMBR isn't Nintendo, they have no obligation to keep this mod solo-Nintendo, Brawl already broke that trend anyways

I think if any new characters were to be added if the clone engine gets fixed, it would bring in a **** ton of hype and popularity

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I've always heard Olive oil is better than Canola, I do have both though the Canola oil is old

EDIT: Canola oil is expired, "best use by 2010"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom