• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is there a way to get P:M to work on the Wii U? That would really help me have less to take back to college.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Lol Toaster at the end of the first game. Both of you off stage, and you both end up dying but you go first.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
IE's housing a bunch of people for APEX over the week, and during it he wants to stream P:M with them. There's eventually gonna be Armada and Mango at some point.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so i downloaded the homebrew full version
whenever I try to play, as soon as the 3 2 1 countdown is done, the game always freezes. i tried defragging the sd card and it didnt help. idk what it could be =/

Revven

FrankerZ
so i downloaded the homebrew full version
whenever I try to play, as soon as the 3 2 1 countdown is done, the game always freezes. i tried defragging the sd card and it didnt help. idk what it could be =/
Sounds like you didn't get all the files. Reformat your card and redownload.

Tdwp305

Smash Rookie
Does any one have there wii hacked and have issues getting project M? And I use wiiflow USB loader if that was a following question to my question. Reply and thanks for the help.

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I downloaded 2.5b and I no longer get the freezing I was getting before, so thats good.
Squirtle is my fav of the new 4, I was expecting Ivysaur. Hes a 3rd, ZSS is 2nd because her down b is so cool. Good work there corey

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
v2.5 - v2.5b was probably a far less daunting task.

I imagine v2.1 - v2.5 has.. quite a few more changes. Some of the changes made might even be little things that not everyone in the PMBR even knew needed to be fixed, so they'd have to pool everyone together to know what changed.

I can see how making a changelist long after all the changes were made would be pretty annoying, and I don't blame them for not being in a rush. In the future, it'd probably be easier to make a list, and add to it every time they change something. I dunno.

BobbyTheBrokeMonarch

Smash Cadet
bubbaking I would replace everything in your brawlmods/projectm folder on your SD card except for your stage/melee
I believe you would actually need to edit the common5.pac for the sc_selmap_en to fix the stage striking although I could be wrong and the fix is just the .gct file
So yeah you could try and leave your common5.pac the same and see what happens

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You can have up to 4 menu songs, but they will only switch if you back out to the title screen.

:phone:

Lunais

Smash Cadet
A couple of melee people down here want to give PM a try. We are wondering if someone can link us to the best possible link to falco/fox melee skins to replace the brawl ones. Also some instruction on how to go about installing it? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom