• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
This site transfer is huge news for Project M.

Maybe we will finally get a proper front page with all the important news of the day.

Project M can get equal coverage with every other game in the series and all the site moderators who support the game can now openly advertise too.

Good day to be a PMS: Project M Supporter

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Ya Jcaes and Daze(or any PMBR member) streams can finally be put on the frontpage when they stream demo 2.5.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Even if there ends up being no P:M sub-forum, it's still a nice subtle form of ownage being the most popular thread in "general brawl discussion".

Nice big slap in the face of brawl. ;)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Kink not my fault you're not pro like me and replace and Wii Hard Drives

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
9k that logic is more sound than...

I can't think of any other multiplayer games at the moment that are so embarrassingly worse than their predecessors to make another remark like that. Please hold.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Oh man, if the PM Army convinces AlphaZealot to put PM boards on SWF, will that mean PMBR members will be able to get their own name colors as well?!

:DDD

9Kplus1

Smash Master
9k that logic is more sound than...

I can't think of any other multiplayer games at the moment that are so embarrassingly worse than their predecessors to make another remark like that. Please hold.
Halo: Reach, Halo 4, every CoD following CoD2, every SC game following SC2, Pokemon FRLG, every multiplayer Bomberman game following Bomberman 64, Project:M, DBZ: Burst Limit, DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi, DBZ Kinect, DBZ RB2, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and every Metroid game following MPH.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I disagree with half of that list above.

Street Fighter IV and all its editions have been pretty good, actually. Definitely much better than terribad titans like SFxT and BB.

Edit: And I know there are many people who like BB. It's still bad. That game really can't get its balance figured out at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom