• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
He's not trying to fool you, Kage.
Stop over thinking. He said himself he probably woulda made it to grand finals and choked there as well.

Jeez. You're sooo hungry lol.

@Perfect:
I honestly don't know too much about brawlbox either, but what I do know about, is 3d modeling. And duplicating/ mirroring an object is super easy :p

Sonic is not good, learn to play.

:phone:
Also, this. Sonic is dumb lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I see.. You aren't as good as Vro huh? Being humble like that can usually throw off some people. Well.. That will not work, now that I know you are probably very good, maybe even as good or better.. i don't know but I'm definitely going over 100% now, you should not have won if you wanted your tactic to work.
Vro vs Metroid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOECA89h4U

Note: They won doubles as Double Ike :smirk:

Metroid is good. The best Ike in my own personal bias opinion and I'm not ashamed to say I'm bias and I have man love for Metroid.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
General speed and mobility confirmed for best attribute in Project: M. I got fifth this weekend, as the not-so-good player I am would.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wizzrobe (:sonic:) was first.
Plup (:fox:, mostly) was second.
Hungrybox (:jigglypuff:) was third.

I, uh, almost got timed out.

A shame Wario is an awful character who is incapable of going toe-to-toe with most of the cast.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We have videos. You'll probably be surprised and a little upset.

Alternatively, you'll say we were all doing it wrong, teach us how to deal with it, and we'll all be better off for it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sonic can be played really gay and is really ****ing good at it, I dunno why people seem to think he's bad. And his tourney results have been almost as good as Ike's.

leelue

Smash Lord
Because playing against sonic is an utterly unique exercise. New is a trait that he shares with other characters, but his methods of beating you are very very strange.
You can't play against him like he's a regular character with regular skills. When you learn him, you can shut him down if you're good enough of a player.

abcool

Smash Ace
I guarantee if Samus in this Demo Plup would have gotten first. That guy knows how to use Samus like G. Wow at Reflex losing. Your Wario seems really solid. I have been practicing my Wario combos on some of the cast and his stuff can link up really well, especially if you mixup SB with grab fake out. Not to mention the dsmash by the ledge. I think he is solid if you move around a lot more.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So I can totally see where most of Reflex's Wario complaints are coming from now from watching and discussing them. Still major props to him, he's a lot of fun to play against and an absolute monster with some of the things he can do.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I see.. You aren't as good as Vro huh? Being humble like that can usually throw off some people. Well.. That will not work, now that I know you are probably very good, maybe even as good or better.. i don't know but I'm definitely going over 100% now, you should not have won if you wanted your tactic to work.
Nah, just wait for the videos; Vro is much smarter and more consistent than I am, I'm very sloppy in comparison. I probably suicided more than 8 times during tournament matches yesterday -__-. I'm looking forward to playing you at your best though!

Wizzrobe (:sonic:) was first.
Plup (:fox:, mostly) was second.
Hungrybox (:jigglypuff:) was third.

I, uh, almost got timed out.

A shame Wario is an awful character who is incapable of going toe-to-toe with most of the cast.
Wow, Wizzrobe doing work. I'm eager to see the videos.

No offense to you Reflex, I think you're a terrific player who is incredibly smart. I'm just sort of glad that you didn't break top 3 because that shows how your placings in Alabama were due to your skill and not because Wario is good, the latter of which I've doubted for a while.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can't recover with Shine what were you guys thinking

I told you all Wario was janky but noooooo

Why were there so many Shieks all grouped together lmfao

Sonic isn't bad, but some MU's look frustrating. Fox Falco look hard, Shiek probably is too, Peach as well.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Can't recover with Shine what were you guys thinking

I told you all Wario was janky but noooooo

Why were there so many Shieks all grouped together lmfao

Sonic isn't bad, but some MU's look frustrating. Fox Falco look hard, Shiek probably is too, Peach as well.
Fox and Falco are pretty tough for Sonic if the player is good

Pluplue

Smash Ace
All my games vs wizzrobe were probably the least fun I've had in a smash game. No offense to him, he played the game correctly and ***** me, but the way sonic is made just hurts my enjoyment gland.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
All my games vs wizzrobe were probably the least fun I've had in a smash game. No offense to him, he played the game correctly and ***** me, but the way sonic is made just hurts my enjoyment gland.
Yep. Sonic's a dumb character.
You gotta know something's wrong when some dude is consistently beating (out-gaying) HBox in tournament.
Srs.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
there are some characters in smash that i just can't hate even if i tried

like falcon i ****ing love that guy

also eli stop playing with bad people

complaining about dk tf this isn't 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom