• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
NOTE: Instead of using the installer's internal unzipping, we have switched to a RAR format for Windows and keeping the ZIP format for Mac & Linux users. The installer now uses an unrar program to install everything to the SD card or USB drive. Please let me know if there are any problems.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Charizard's Flamethrower no longer falls off ledges
WHY?

that was a very useful AT =[ if this works like I think it will Ill be very disappointed...

But still, great work guys =] This came out so fast, cant wait to try

Revven

FrankerZ
Also, the original post was updated to reflect the changes in v2.1. Reread the FAQ and known issues just to know what's still not fixed and/or is still a problem.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Just started it up, was about to cilck on skyloft (had zard selected, player 3 was on random), game froze o.O

will test again...

edit: did same thing, game froze again.
Im using the HBC wifi codeset, used the installer.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Try defragmenting your SD Card.

Charizard's Flamethrower no longer falls off ledges
WHY?

that was a very useful AT =[ if this works like I think it will Ill be very disappointed...

But still, great work guys =] This came out so fast, cant wait to try
Overall, we decided that it looked wonky and inelegant. Ideas were thrown around to code/animate the "AT" to look more intentional, but we didn't have very much time for this release, and simply removing it was a more efficient option.
That doesn't mean it's necessarily gone forever; if Charizard players in general seem to miss it, it's not out of the realm of possibility to return in the future, in a more elegant manner. For now, enjoy the more helpful changes to Zard such as the frame timing changes on Nair and Bair.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Glad to hear you guys fixed some of the stuff I noticed about Ganon, as well as other useful changes.

I'm excited to download this and try it out. I can't wait to laugh at my casual friends getting beaten up by the new AI.

iLink

Smash Champion
So since BF was changed, the re-textured ones on the smashmods forum will no longer work correct?

Does this go for all stages as well? Since I remember reading something about using brawl ceiling collisions.

Revven

FrankerZ
So since BF was changed, the re-textured ones on the smashmods forum will no longer correct?

Does this go for all stages as well? Since I remember reading something about using brawl ceiling collisions.
Only BF, the stage collision detection ceiling change is for characters not stages.

iLink

Smash Champion
Cool thanks. Just wondering if I'd have to import the rest of the textures I have on other stages.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
props to you guys again PMBR. Alot of people accuses you guys of just chilling out taking your time and eating pizza but you guys are really hard at work and should be given more credit.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
This isn't working for me. I use the Wii USB channel to load Brawl, but I also have the hombrew channel. I've tried the Homebrew but it needs the disc for it. Do I need a disk?

iLink

Smash Champion
Is the stage select screen files in the common5.pac file? I replaced that since I edited the csp and the stages are the ones from v2.0.

Tatoo

Smash Rookie
I wanted to point out, is there a reason why Skyloft doesn't appear in the My Music menu screen?

Ecks

Smash Lord
Awesome! I was expecting the patch to take a few more weeks. Nice going PMBR!

Is the stage select screen files in the common5.pac file? I replaced that since I edited the csp and the stages are the ones from v2.0.
SSS data is located in "sc_selmap_en" inside of the Common5.pac. You could easily export this file with BBox and replace the one on your old one (or vice versa).

iLink

Smash Champion
Awesome! I was expecting the patch to take a few more weeks. Nice going PMBR!

SSS data is located in "sc_selmap_en" inside of the Common5.pac. You could easily export this file with BBox and replace the one on your old one (or vice versa).
Thank you sir

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Woot! I thought the patch would take longer, but I was pleasantly surprised when I just happened to check this thread to find that 2.1 was available for download! Thanks for making my night, PMBR!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I don't think they can have any more songs on it, cuz it goes over hanenbow

Then again, I thought they couldnt have any songs on hanenbow at all, and they proved that one wrong XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom