• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada

Smash Lord
Daze: Would like a MM. But I guess that will be a bit hard :p

Strong bad: I don't know how to desrcibe it cause I don't know the main reason why it dosen't work. The C-stick is from a kinda old controller but I played melee after I played PM in like 3h without problem with the c-stick even once.

I guess the C-stick works like it does in brawl or something and I don't even know how it works there cause clearly I do something wrong cause I can mash the c-stick 10 times before something happens sometime :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The c-stick has to return to neutral before it will take another input. It's a Brawl thing we haven't been able to fix.

Armada

Smash Lord
The c-stick has to return to neutral before it will take another input. It's a Brawl thing we haven't been able to fix.
Thanks for the answer =)

I understand this will not have your biggest focus but do you think it is possible for you guys to change it in the future?

I don't know why but my timeing get ****ed up so hard becasue of that :p

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks for the answer =)

I understand this will not have your biggest focus but do you think it is possible for you guys to change it in the future?

I don't know why but my timeing get ****ed up so hard becasue of that :p
We can certainly look into it, thank you for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying PM =)
Thanks a lot Strong Bad :D

And we recorded the majority of the videos, Fuzzyness is just taking long to upload them on to the channel but when they do get uploaded it will be on www.youtube.com/SuperSmashBrosUK
Awesome! It's great to hear that the UK Melee players are enjoying PM. You guys able to use Sonic & Snake yet? XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
From personal C-stick problems, I've found old c-sticks have some part of it worn out that keeps it at neutral when you're not holding it. It's really hard to tell which direction its going off to, since the change tends to be so slight. This slight change ****s with what Brawl thinks is the neutral position for the C-stick. Try experimenting to see if your C-stick is off in one direction, armada. You can usually tell if its off if you can slightly move the C-stick in one direction further than others (the little wiggle you can get at the center if the C-stick, not like actually pushing it). If you notice something, try flicking the C-stick in the opposite direction of the direction you can nudge it the farthest, or hold the controller in an orientation where the C-stick is being pulled down by gravity in the opposite direction of that, or both before plugging it in.

For example, my C-stick is worn so it goes down ever so slightly, so I turn it upside down and flick it in the "up" direction a few times, then plug in my controller while its upside-down. It seems to lessen controller issues by a ton.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati

Definitely the best Wolf I've ever seen. Still, one could see that they have just picked up the game recently. I can't wait Proffs Wolf to get better. He seemed to have hard time following up from shine several times e.g. he couldn't connect another hit. Wolf's projectile definitely something and he was using the it well. I feel that, for now, Wolf the most inferior of the three spacies, because he doesn't have a metagame, yet. Can't wait for him to catch up though, the PMBR definitely have grasped the "spacie level of technical difficulty" with this character, to me he feels more technical than Falco.

E:

Oh, and Fuzzys Lucario is sexy. Thanks for the link Jalued

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I swapped the audio recently so it should be working soon. I'll repost it whenever it goes through just in case....

Also PM me your friend code and I'll get back to it...I'm going to take a nap. (Hasn't slept since this time yesterday)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Daze: Would like a MM. But I guess that will be a bit hard :p
Hahaha the next time you come to NA for another national (maybe even a PM national if that ever happens) let's do it up. :D

You too, Monk haha hopefully i get to make it down to FC.

Wish I could go to Zenith >.<

Oh and cool video, spam.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Surprise!

Going live with a Project:M stream in less than 2 hours!

PEEF + Reneblade + Shonic 1v1s. Answering all your questions and playing Charizard too... I'd love it if you came and supported my first smash stream in 5 months!

www.twitch.tv/peefsmash

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If you upload a nice wolf match on youtube I'll be glad to feature it on the facebook page timeline.
Sounds great and thanks :bee:
Fuzzyness (who has the videos) is currently in France for some smash tournament so I don't think he will be uploading the videos for now, BUT I am going to a tournament 2moro in the UK which will be recording Project M so I should get a good few matches and will post some in here :)

you should try usb loading, then... faster load times too iirc...
Yeah, I still haven't got Project M yet and only get to play it when I get around m my friend Alpha Dash's house, but when I get for myself this is what I will be doing to avoid the problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom