• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
LOL bullll****

get that **** out of here

if you wanna settle this

mm

25$

1st to 10

lets go
We'll settle this after I get out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

BUT NOT FOR MONEY. WE WILL BATTLE... FOR OUR LIVES!

P:M DEATHMATCH

The loser shall be sniped from far by an anonymous player. Bo100. No money. No johns. No QQing after death. Anything goes, from homoerotic mumblings to faking a heart attack mid-match. (AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT AIMING FOR NEKO REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
aww man D:

Oh well, Manifest it is >:D I'll try to bring a TV and a wii or something up so we could possibly get at least 2 setups O:

Methinks that with ~60 people around, alot more than just me, you, and matt#s are going to want to be playing P:M lol

I'm still curious as to how we're going to get that many people inside that place.. it was crowded already at feb GC @_@

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I'm still curious as to how we're going to get that many people inside that place.. it was crowded already at feb GC @_@
Apparently they're moving the computers out of the way. I'm gonna try and get a recording setup, maybe. I'd have to bring my own computer... But I think it would be worth it.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
Just let me get that JC aerial QD, sex kick, bigger bair hitbox, and old dair.

It'll be on then.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
In some much older build, there were some property changes to the move. Not sure what they were, but it literally tore through **** left and right. The meteor sweetspot was bigger too, if not the entire hitbox itself.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Not to mention old ROB Uair looked awful.

And Ike's Dair used to spike the entire animation length. The problem is that it looks like he's just holding the sword below him at some points, so having a super-strong, killing hitbox didn't worth aesthetically. You could just fall at people with a super-disjointed sex-spiking attack.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master

And Ike's Dair used to spike the entire animation length. The problem is that it looks like he's just holding the sword below him at some points, so having a super-strong, killing hitbox didn't worth aesthetically.
Hmmmmmmm reminds me of a certain top tier in Melee who had a dair that spiked for the entire duration even when his feet were just sort of out there not doing anything.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hmmmmmmm reminds me of a certain top tier in Melee who had a dair that spiked for the entire duration even when his feet were just sort of out there not doing anything.
With quadruple the disjoint, and a better recovery - and thus the ability to throw it out far offstage, sure.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.

And Ike's Dair used to spike the entire animation length. The problem is that it looks like he's just holding the sword below him at some points, so having a super-strong, killing hitbox didn't worth aesthetically. You could just fall at people with a super-disjointed sex-spiking attack.
Fair enough.

No pun intended.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have nothing to say on the matter, since I outplaced them both without even playing them. If I'd beaten Oliver, however.... :evil:
Beat a core Legion member in P:M? Keep dreaming buddy :awesome:

Do you have nightmares of cmart's Luigi?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know how Falcon can carry characters offstage with uairs? ROB's works similarly. It's weaker, but it doesn't combo quite as well as Falcon's because ROB is slower.

The old one just kinda juggled (except you could SDI out of it), but ROB really shines when he gets his opponent offstage, which the new one does much better.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
So how about all of the initial hitboxes spiking for the entire length of the sword, but after a few frames, the hitboxes change to do lesser non-spiking knockback/damage simply because Ike's just letting the sword sex linger through the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom