• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
So how's the team working on "fixing" MK so far? Just less damaging attacks with less knockback and he gets hit farther at earlier damage, or anything specific yet?

Also, are there any plans on Electroplankton and Shadow Moses Island yet? I mean, they're not exactly...good...

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
So how's the team working on "fixing" MK so far? Just less damaging attacks with less knockback and he gets hit farther at earlier damage, or anything specific yet?

Also, are there any plans on Electroplankton and Shadow Moses Island yet? I mean, they're not exactly...good...
The only thing publicly known about backroom Metaknight is that his animations and attacks are being made more "Canon." I can only take that to mean he's actually going to HAVE animations now, instead of being Mr. MetaKnight and Watch.

Electroplankton is salvageable if extensive heavy edits were done to the stage, as in a solid main platform, no side leaves, the tadpole shooting leaf being purely cosmetic (Maybe make it faded or something so it doesn't look like a platform still), recentered stage, modified death boundaries and camera, and basically making the stage as bland as possible while retaining the original's aesthetic style.

Shadow Moses is unfixable, like spear pillar. I'd say it should be replaced with something like Vs Liquid Snake on top of Rex, Vs Liquid Ocelot on top of Outer Haven, or possibly the buildings around the Sniper Wolf battle. Pretty much anything that is on top of something large, instead of being in front of or at ground level. In fact, if it was the Sniper Wolf battle, it could even still be called Shadow Moses, technically.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Shadow Moses is unfixable, like spear pillar. I'd say it should be replaced with something like Vs Liquid Snake on top of Rex, Vs Liquid Ocelot on top of Outer Haven, or possibly the buildings around the Sniper Wolf battle. Pretty much anything that is on top of something large, instead of being in front of or at ground level. In fact, if it was the Sniper Wolf battle, it could even still be called Shadow Moses, technically.
Sounds like a job for Mewtwo2ooo?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
The onlything publically known about backroom Metaknight is that his animations and attacks are being made more "Canon." I can only take that to mean he's actually going to HAVE animations now, instead of being Mr. MetaKnight and Watch.
Wario suffers from G&W syndrome faaaaaaaar worse then MK.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and if it doesn't work out, then the move was just suited better for a 64 environment and I can't complain. It was considered and tested. That's the most I could ask for lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kirby's 64 fair looks so lame, but his melee fair looks so baller.

I feel like it's a no-brainer.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Okay, so since I can't fake throw something and don't want to really throw something, I just made a .gif from Valkenhayn's sprites for what would be a neat cameo in Wolf's F-throw.

Pitch 'em like a baseball.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Thank You Shadic.

Dair time.

Basically, he does some crazy wolf upside down version of the other spacies' dairs. If I really had the time and effort, I'd draw out a more elaborate depiction of it, but animals are already hard to draw and Wolf's outfit is ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom