• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxThunder

PM Support
... i'm now watching armada vs hbox... and i've been banned from the stream chat... for no reason...

i've hardly said anything... then i didn't say anything for ages cause i was afk and then i was banned=(...

iLink

Smash Champion
well that was a fun grand final... (sarcasm)

No defensive buffs to the gameplay please, i cant cope if the game becomes like that. There were 3 timeouts :'(
Lol if this was a counter argument for the PS thing, you do realize that it can be used offensively as well?

Sure would have helped if you could ps those bairs jigglypuff just loves to throw out at you...

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Timeout **** are gonna be timeout ****. I feel like the PMBR would have to go pretty out-of-the-way just to severely discourage timeout matches.

Wavebuster

Smash Journeyman
As long as there are players willing to use and play defensive characters defensively, there will be slow matches. The character doesn't even have to be super defensive.

Anyway, with $3000 bucks on the line do you really blame them for playing like that?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Lol jalued that match had nothing to do with how good shields are. In fact, better shields would have made it MORE offensive since you could reflect projectiles/punish pokes.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Also, I enjoyed watching the GFs. Far better than hadouken spam, at least both players had full range of movement and YLink had more than one type of projectile.

MaxThunder

PM Support
I don't care if i wouldn't be able to read it... i was banned for no reaason and now i'm angry, i wanna know why and i can't sleep... i'm really tired damnit!!! it's 03:22!!...

MaxThunder

PM Support
... i'd punch you for that joke... damn i hate being angry... not making it better...

seriously there's no reason at all for banning me!!... and i seem to have no way of getting in contact with someone responsible for the stream...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nope. And it has to do with grabs, not Snake. It's just noticeable with Snake because he has a lot of explosives which can hit everybody.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I have no idea why they did port priority for some things. Grabs connect on the same frame? Go into grab release for both characters. Done. Why is there even a port priority contest mechanic for damage hitboxes and grab boxes hitting at the same time in the first place?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i enjoyed those gf's until they went onto fd or dreamland. then it sucked balls.

but the last game was amazing! hbox finally decided to stop camping leads and went aggressive, and since jiggly (ironically) dictates the pace of that matchup, it actually got to be quite interesting!

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
So I'm going to skip out on apex stream because I'm tired of Super Douche Fighter Arcade Stick Edition scrubs who don't know real fighting games. Hopefully Hbox is still going to be **** on by Armada on Dreamland like always.

Here's to Project:V stream!

iLink

Smash Champion
I cant wait for the tlink/jiggs MU

I actually was enterained by the GF, not because it was hype or anything, i just thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom