• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
can someone just make a disney versus capcom yet jesus christ
Aqua/Soos/Gaston would subjectively be the best team.

Disney doesn't like fighting games lol.
They allowed MVC3.

Alright, I read the post again and it says voting for anyone via instagram/twitter/facebook can be done with #OurDisneyInfinity. There's no way Gaston could beat Darkwing Duck and Mabel, but I''ll vote because why not.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
a disney fighting game would be gahlike seriously plus it would probably sell more than any other fighting game (not including smash because smash isn't a fighting game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) based on brand/character recognition alone

MLGF

Smash Lord
Whatever.
Mabel was on that list, so I had someone to vote for lol.

Rather would have Grunkle Stanley though

D

Deleted member

ok well I didn't get the 90000th post, I'm leaving this thread

I'll see you guys at 100K, brb winning money at IaB

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
SF5 BETA VERSION YOOOOOOOOO

Edit: RIP, can't connect to the server. I will keep trying though, because the answer lies in the heart of battle

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
So many folks viewing and streaming black screens.... this whole "Launch without being able to use online services" thing is actually very normal for big games and has been for a while.

Anyone remember Brawl, Smash 4 3DS, and SimCity 2013 at launch?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So many folks viewing and streaming black screens.... this whole "Launch without being able to use online services" thing is actually very normal for big games and has been for a while.

Anyone remember Brawl, Smash 4 3DS, and SimCity 2013 at launch?
yeah but its just an online beta LOL. you'd think the would be able to get rough estimates of the needed server load, especially because its preorder only. I understand its a lot of people and thats why they are doing it, but like, no one in the az fgc has been able to connect and from what I've seen at srk/eventhubs, connections are **** all around

Helsong

Smash Ace
Watching BrawlGanny do perfect wavelands cracks me up. Bonus points if it's grampaDorf. It's like, here's this geriatric slightly overweight man sliding around like he's some kind of figure skater. Reminds me of Fatman from MGS2. MaylayGanny looks far more graceful during it, but I miss the "TCHE!" whenever he jumps. This whole disonnance between the character and his potential mobility makes wavelanding uairs and bairs amusing.

So PM is fun again. After getting bodied a bunch using Ganon, I picked Ike back up and..goddamn, I feel like I'm playing a better Ganon. Still feel powerful, but I now have more range, a massive disjoint, and more mobility. Looks like I just can't quit that massive sword. I figured there was a reason I gravitated away from Talim and towards Nightmare near the end of my Soul Calibur 2 days.
Ike is once again best husbando. All is right with the world.

Well, in Ephraim's absence, anyway.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Watching BrawlGanny do perfect wavelands cracks me up. Bonus points if it's grampaDorf. It's like, here's this geriatric slightly overweight man sliding around like he's some kind of figure skater. Reminds me of Fatman from MGS2. MaylayGanny looks far more graceful during it, but I miss the "TCHE!" whenever he jumps. This whole disonnance between the character and his potential mobility makes wavelanding uairs and bairs amusing.

So PM is fun again. After getting bodied a bunch using Ganon, I picked Ike back up and..goddamn, I feel like I'm playing a better Ganon. Still feel powerful, but I now have more range, a massive disjoint, and more mobility. Looks like I just can't quit that massive sword. I figured there was a reason I gravitated away from Talim and towards Nightmare near the end of my Soul Calibur 2 days.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

You like big swords and cannot run away from cleaving nerds with them.

Speaking of Nightmare he's really good in SC2 the best he's ever been until 5 cause he's shared moveset with Siegfried and the fact he's has a knockdown low of hell sweep.

Helsong

Smash Ace
You like big swords and cannot run away from cleaving nerds with them.

Speaking of Nightmare he's really good in SC2 the best he's ever been until 5 cause he's shared moveset with Siegfried and the fact he's has a knockdown low of hell sweep.
Yeah, I should get back in Soul Calibur, but I kinda stopped playing when 4 came out. I really loved the mixed moveset of Nightmare in 2, it was...absolutely ridiculous. Good followups, great stage control, and reach. I tried using him in 3..and didn't like him as much. Siegfried worked pretty well for me for a bit, but I eventually just lost interest. What's 5 like overall? Any closer to 2?

Are you calling your own post a ****post
I'm calling copy-paste a ****post. But hey, I never claimed to not be ****posting.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
what is DI, going straight up on dtilt

It would have been impressive if he didn't go for 3 hard read tech chases before hand and missing instead of just reacting

reverse bair AND weak knee to knee, its like a 2009 Combo

sorry I just ****ing hate falcon

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I like big swords and I cannot lie, you other fighters can't deny when a dude walks in with an itty bitty shield and a big sword in your face

Last edited:
Top Bottom