• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Ah jeez guys we're getting pretty close, I don't know if I can do this.

D

Deleted member

hello its the police

im here 2 steal ur dank memes

put ur bong up where i can c it

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Seth Killian, one of the founders of EVO, the guy behind GGPO and Maj from sonichurricane.com and ComboVid.com are working on Rising Thunder, the F2P fighting game announced at this EVO.

Quite the dream team I'd say.

D

Deleted member

ok well I didn't get the 90000th post, I'm leaving this thread

I'll see you guys at 10k, brb winning money at IaB

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Not about lookiing strong, but my favorite is Graceling by Kristen Cashore, if you actually do want something to read

Oh my god yes. Graceling is a great book (as is Fire and Bitterblue, both of which are successors to Graceling [and if you do end up reading Graceling, @ Saxophoneoftime Saxophoneoftime , I recomend reading Bitterblue and then reading Fire, despite Fire being written before Bitterblue, as it ends up making the ending portion of Bitterblue so much as you don't quite know what the heck is happening and makes the surprise all the better])

Really good books though.

I can also recommend a lot of other books, if you are interested Sax.

Top Bottom