• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I haven't played pm in like two weeks

whoops

but I have played a lot of melty blood in that time and it's all been lab work lmao
I've been playing ultra only for the last two weeks
I've been playing Dark Souls 2 for the past two weeks.

Old Iron King boss battle suuuuuuucks. Seriously, screw small arenas. Just **** em. Such a cool and potentially fun boss made horrible by a small arena surrounded by lava, but it would have probably been too easy otherwise though lol.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh ****, i saw hotel bae randomly today, i accidentally ilu her all over again

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
i'm not able to make it to TBH5 :/
:-( I remember at BH4 I thought I kept seeing you but wasn't entirely sure if it was you, and was too awk at the time to say anything. The final day I think it was, I went up and "Hey StandardToaster? It's me SoT from the social thread!" then you replied "That horse mask tho" and that was our social interaction for the entire tournament.

Best weekend of my life.

Who here is going to BH5? I wanna see the ones that I can since I can't make it to Paragon.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Are you going to Paragon?
No, I wish but it's on the other side of the country which is too expensive for me to travel to.

Maybe I'll hit up a carpool and offer them my PS3 to take me LOL. I'll crash in the hotel ventilation system during the night.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
my Smash 4 team name at the last tourney I went to was General Jude's Chicken Fried Gordos

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
My cereal box collection is back and bigger than ever. I think I'm only missing two boxes: Graham's (Mobile Suit Gundam 00) and QB's (Madoka).

There's a version of QBs, but it's hideous and not the same one, which was really well done (colourful) and had an unsolvable puzzle on the back.

anyways, I'm sitting at 55 boxes, so someone pick a number 1-55.

Top Bottom