• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Thanks! np, will just keep spamming this thread with begging rofl
are you in the dfw pm or smash social fb groups?
Oh then he was just dropping it or the hitboxes are in much worse spots for it. Last patch if I would jump in nair to hit his nair the 2nd kick would bop me. More things to lab, jump in angles vs ganon seem to be so free now.

Rip 3.5 nair, you won't be missed.
yeah, as baz said, the hitboxes were super nerfed. feels like the wrong way to go for it, but the move is still almost unchanged outside of neutral. in neutral, it was just a good move, but by virtue of being attached to ganon it's godly since it was his best tool, so this will probably hurt A LOT.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
are you in the dfw pm or smash social fb groups?
i'm in dfw PM, yeah. Will ask around there.

@ ~Dad~ ~Dad~ I'll see if there's anyone willing with whom I'd have a real shot at winning, but tbh atm you're by far the top contender I think ;o

@ Draco_The Draco_The no idea what could be going on. Seems to be working fine for others :o

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
i'm in dfw PM, yeah. Will ask around there.

@ ~Dad~ ~Dad~ I'll see if there's anyone willing with whom I'd have a real shot at winning, but tbh atm you're by far the top contender I think ;o

@ Draco_The Draco_The no idea what could be going on. Seems to be working fine for others :o
Dang. Oh well.

What were you doing to those ICs anyway?

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
With 3.6b and a bunch of other stuff going on, I gotta say

I'm pretty happy with life right now.

That's a rare statement for me to say.

edit: also feel free to FC me on the Wii U so we can Splat some n00bz as Squid-kids sometime.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Oh no my draft for responding to the non-aggression principle argument two or so days ago went away. D:
Forgive me for not respond. Am lazy bum.
But for now, more pressing matters.
Pasted from other social:
So, I, and a few others, talked with / at Mew2King for two or three hours last night in Leffen's Twitch chat.
Stuff's whack, yo. M2K and PPMD are easily the Gods with the most life / personality problems etc.
But there's hope. At least, with his honesty in a few areas, it's easy to tell what his issues are.
Anyway, he's not going to EVO. Good. He needs to get better and learn more that he has no obligation to compete.
For, one of his primary issues is that he has an emotional dependence. He depends on how others view him for how he feels about himself, therefore he often tries to make people happy / feel good about him, and gets depressed when people have negative feelings about him.

PMS EXCLUSIVE: He's about as edgy as MechWarriorNY too. We got into it and he was like "most humans are evil" and "riches make people corrupt" and all those other sorts of EDGEBOY things. Okay well maybe that's not THAT edgy. He has a pessimistic worldview, though.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
On part 3 of Radiant Dawn while listening to podcast damn this game is good
Make Edward an unrelenting killing machine. He is the one who is destined to break Lon'qu tier in this playthrough.

In another topic, I finally worked up the guts to tell my friend I'm not a good caretaker for the child, and she was ok with it. I'm now ok with life once more (although I'll do some volunteering if she and her family need).

@ Jaedrik Jaedrik : Clearly M2K is worthy of starring in me and a friends in-works Gamer/Otaku/FGC parody manga (which in itself will be a parody of manga as well), which I have shamelessly named CleavEDGE.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Dang. Oh well.

What were you doing to those ICs anyway?
I was practicing fortresshogging - the hitlag when hitting other characters makes it much more difficult (and therefore better for practicing) - so because there's twice as many ice climbers, they're the logical choice of training dummies.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Ganondorf needs his grab hitbox expanded downwards.
Actually though. Snake got this change, why didn't Ganon also get it?
-Increased size of grabboxes a bit (3.185 -> 3.6), then moved them down/inward by the same radius. Result is that they have the same horizontal and upward range, but slightly more downward range to help grabbing in some odd scenarios, but still prevent grabbing against low-crouching opponents.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually though. Snake got this change, why didn't Ganon also get it?
3.5 Patch notes:

Ganon:

Grabs
-Standing grab
--Moved in 1 unit to match Melee range
-Dash grab
--Travels further and grabs slightly lower on inner grab boxes
-Jump Squat reduced from 6 frames to 5 frames

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh no my draft for responding to the non-aggression principle argument two or so days ago went away. D:
Forgive me for not respond. Am lazy bum.
But for now, more pressing matters.
Pasted from other social:
So, I, and a few others, talked with / at Mew2King for two or three hours last night in Leffen's Twitch chat.
Stuff's whack, yo. M2K and PPMD are easily the Gods with the most life / personality problems etc.
But there's hope. At least, with his honesty in a few areas, it's easy to tell what his issues are.
Anyway, he's not going to EVO. Good. He needs to get better and learn more that he has no obligation to compete.
For, one of his primary issues is that he has an emotional dependence. He depends on how others view him for how he feels about himself, therefore he often tries to make people happy / feel good about him, and gets depressed when people have negative feelings about him.

PMS EXCLUSIVE: He's about as edgy as MechWarriorNY too. We got into it and he was like "most humans are evil" and "riches make people corrupt" and all those other sorts of EDGEBOY things. Okay well maybe that's not THAT edgy. He has a pessimistic worldview, though.
Anything new happen with PP or is it the depression he has been dealing with for awhile.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Dantarion, creator of KenBot and ultra bot framework?! PogChamp
Here's one of the people that uses the bot framework to play Abel in USF4 ranked: http://www.twitch.tv/toolassisted
Good fun to watch. Look up Toolassisted vs Smug or Mike Ross for extra lols.
Anyways, I'm glad someone's deep in that hacking business! The sooner we get community development on SSB4 the better.
Anything new happen with PP or is it the depression he has been dealing with for awhile.
Just the depression.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
3.5 Patch notes:

Ganon:

Grabs
-Standing grab
--Moved in 1 unit to match Melee range
-Dash grab
--Travels further and grabs slightly lower on inner grab boxes
-Jump Squat reduced from 6 frames to 5 frames
And that helps for jack **** when trying to shieldgrab.

Oh wait no it's actually worse cause of the standing grab change.
Amazing.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Got that tour of Italy for pms. Also got two other entrees and split them with monk. Turns out eating almost three entrees is a horrible idea

I'm going to get into a food coma RIP
Do some squats.

Actually, those are best as a proactive measure... If you try to do squats now you might poop yourself : /
pumpkin cheesecake
What do you take him for? A basic *****?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I like plain cheesecake and vanilla ice cream, fite me nerds.

Top Bottom