• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
besides how much of the PS series have you even played?
I've played literally every phantasy star game, including about 120 hours into the original PSO

don't pull this "you're probably not even a real gamer" **** with me, I was probably playing Phantasy Star before you were even born

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
What is wrong with his grab?
More than two frames of active grab-box is not a good thing.

What you need is to get better tastes in music.

Cause *****, I already have the best ****ing music. That's a fact.
I don't know the context of your conversation but do you have Euthanized Hamburger yeah didn't think so

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
What you need is to get better tastes in music.

Cause *****, I already have the best ****ing music. That's a fact.
No

If anything, the best music ever would be a mix between the stuff Ihave and Dex's setup

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Good morning night ,thread. Finally caught up with 12 pages of your PMS's traditional topics. Hopefully I will never have to do this again.

Bleck

Smash Master
woke up from a terrible dream about my ex stealing all my new friends and then went on facebook and inadvertently found out she's now married to the guy she left me for

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
woke up from a terrible dream about my ex stealing all my new friends and then went on facebook and inadvertently found out she's now married to the guy she left me for
wait is the going on facebook part part of the dream or did that happen irl

it's not actually important I just don't understand because it is way past my bedtime

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've played literally every phantasy star game, including about 120 hours into the original PSO

don't pull this "you're probably not even a real gamer" **** with me, I was probably playing Phantasy Star before you were even born
Calm the **** down.

"You're not even a real gamer" is not what I'm even implying for one. I just asked a ****ing question because I personally am not going to really engage with someone who has not played a lot of PS.

Secondly; "I was probably playing PS before you're born"? Really? You pull the exact nonsense you get mad at me bout by touting gamer age/play time as if that **** matters? Because it doesnt. So stop right there Criminal Scum.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Holy **** I have a wifi connection now I don't think I could be happier.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Just figured out how to emulate GBA games with link-cable.

Gonna play through Shining Soul II with my brother at some point.

<3

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I played a ganon tonight who's probably better than me but he hasn't adapted to the changes well. He kept Sh nairing in neutral like it would auto cancel still so I could just nair him and whiff punish it. Yay me, adapting to changes faster is a skill right? Also damn that change makes the mu even more free, now I think Diddy solidly wins even without a banana

Bazkip

Smash Master
I played a ganon tonight who's probably better than me but he hasn't adapted to the changes well. He kept Sh nairing in neutral like it would auto cancel still so I could just nair him and whiff punish it. Yay me, adapting to changes faster is a skill right? Also damn that change makes the mu even more free, now I think Diddy solidly wins even without a banana
Autocancel window is the same, it's the active frames being drastically less that makes it useless in neutral now.

rip 3.5 nair, **** was pretty busted but taking that away without giving much in return really hurts ;-;

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Autocancel window is the same, it's the active frames being drastically less that makes it useless in neutral now.

rip 3.5 nair, **** was pretty busted but taking that away without giving much in return really hurts ;-;
Oh then he was just dropping it or the hitboxes are in much worse spots for it. Last patch if I would jump in nair to hit his nair the 2nd kick would bop me. More things to lab, jump in angles vs ganon seem to be so free now.

Rip 3.5 nair, you won't be missed.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh then he was just dropping it or the hitboxes are in much worse spots for it. Last patch if I would jump in nair to hit his nair the 2nd kick would bop me. More things to lab, jump in angles vs ganon seem to be so free now.

Rip 3.5 nair, you won't be missed.
Went from the hitboxes lasting 6 frames for each kick to 2 frames.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
spam.png

for some reason, the fact that this spambot went out of its way to add its mains is incredibly funny to me

Boiko

:drshrug:
Friendly reminder, just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's bad. The world doesn't revolve around you.

D

Deleted member

I think I'm literally the only sixteen year old on Earth that's excited for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5

Top Bottom