• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I use 9-Bit Expedition from Dustforce, and occasionally Settle It In Smash when it pops on

@mimgrim pls get better music already

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
@ DMG DMG please let me know if you're down to team for LTC3 in the near future, I don't want to have to beg on twitter =[
???

I hardly use Twitter, and I replied back to you on Facebook (not PM but on one of the statuses in DFW group). Thought you saw that already and replied back, cause I'm like 99% de-confirmed for LTC.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
???

I hardly use Twitter, and I replied back to you on Facebook (not PM but on one of the statuses in DFW group). Thought you saw that already and replied back, cause I'm like 99% de-confirmed for LTC.
D : unliked

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I got family things to go do. If it was something minor, ya I'd probably skip it or ask for a cool guy rain-check, but this is my cousin going into the Air Force. You don't pass on those things

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
???

Damn. I was probably drunk at the time or something, sorry.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's all good. A shame I can't make it but I wish you luck

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I got family things to go do. If it was something minor, ya I'd probably skip it or ask for a cool guy rain-check, but this is my cousin going into the Air Force. You don't pass on those things
Still sadboyz, but that's a legit john.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Heard someone call marth and roy's physics bug with staying in the air the "hangtime bug"

:marth:"Bro, 3.6 sucks, ZERO hangtime."

:roypm:"Yeah, totally bogus, dude."

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I could take Roy and jump the entire cruise ship in Tony Hawk, that's how good his hang time was

Helsong

Smash Ace
THPS helped form so much of my early taste in music. I still can sing the entirety of Ace of Spades.

Speaking of singing, I suck so bad at karaoke. My roomies and I went out for it, and daaaaamn they're so much better than me. One guy just killed it at Everlong. I kinda fangirled because that song is amazing and his voice was dreamy and godlike.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THPS helped form so much of my early taste in music. I still can sing the entirety of Ace of Spades.

Speaking of singing, I suck so bad at karaoke. My roomies and I went out for it, and daaaaamn they're so much better than me. One guy just killed it at Everlong. I kinda fangirled because that song is amazing and his voice was dreamy and godlike.
Tony Hawk had some of the best soundtracks. The rap and hip-hop selection was pretty weak at times, but damn they usually nailed the rest

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Should rename this thread to Tony Hawk Pro Skater Social

2 and 3 were too real

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wait they put that song in PSO2? I knew they started doing tie in events from their other games but I'd never thought they would pick that game

Which reminded me to try out PSO2 again, and then as soon as I started patching I started remembering why I gave up on it...
IF you need help I gotchu.

Patching is only a pain if you havnt patched in aaaaaaaaaaages.

Bleck

Smash Master
phantasy star online is a crappy game even by the ****ty standards set by other MMOs

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
phantasy star online is a crappy game even by the ****ty standards set by other MMOs
its barely like traditional MMOs so you cant really compare them side by side.

apples and oranges.

its like trying to compare smash and street fighter.

besides how much of the PS series have you even played?

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
people in my smash scene once had a tony hawk undergrouond side tournament where they did like a timed contest or something and saw who could score more

it was some next level **** they're good at that game

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
people in my smash scene once had a tony hawk undergrouond side tournament where they did like a timed contest or something and saw who could score more

it was some next level **** they're good at that game
reminds me when you hang out in a laundrymat and there is like this King of Fighters cabinet in the corner and out of no where like 5 mexican men walk up to the cabinet and start playing and they're like abnormally good at that game.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Just got pulled over for the first time in my life
Cop let me off with a warning
I have a headache from how happy I am

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
I mean sure if you look back on it, it seems about as grindy as maplestory before all the nerfs to the exp curve. But there was something about it that managed to keep me in it compared to other mmos today, wasn't just the grind either. It has its charm, it's simpler, with no tab targeting. You could play it with a controller if you wanted to and you wouldn't be that much worse than a keyboard player. its world feels infinitely more fleshed out than pretty much every mmo out there and has a completely optional storyline (actually Im not too sure, I know in the schthack servers you didn't have to do it but I'm not totally sure on what they changed from vanilla BB). If you look at it now it probably looks like complete **** but for people like myself it has a lot of great things in it.

IF you need help I gotchu.

Patching is only a pain if you havnt patched in aaaaaaaaaaages.
Thanks for the gesture but... idk, I think I just can't fully get into the game. There are some things I don't particularly like about it. I'm sure they've changed some balance/economy issues I had problems with but at this point I don't think I could ever really get back into it. Not like it was entirely the game's fault either, because I once decided to start anew and delete my level 54 character, and ended up losing the strength to grind back to that level

Top Bottom