• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Heeeeey. Would red Roy be FitRoy01 or FitRoy02? Judgin by the order of the color on the css iot would seem that green should be 01 and red should be 02 but I have been fooled by that kind of ordering before and red ended up being 01 anyway despite being after green on the css.

:L
I'm certain that would be 01. The three team colors our sorted as:
Red: 01 (Unless Red team is their default, in which it's 00 and 01 goes unused)
Green: 02 (Unless Green team is their default, in which it's 00 and 02 goes unused)
Blue: 03 (Unless Blue team is their default, in which it's 00 and 03 goes unused)

3dit: On a different topic, apparently my friend since preschool is pregnant and they chose me to be the designated baby-sitter of the unborn child. 0.o
On top of that the kid is a secret to the father (for reasons of maturity).
On top of that I'm trying to get a job as it is.
On top of that I'm kinda hoping to move.
On top of that I don't see what would make me a decent substitute for an actual fatherly figure (I've been like borderline hikikomori since I was a highschool freshmen.)
Life just got a lot more complicated. :(

3dit: These past few days have really been stretching me thin.

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Armored Trooper VOTOMS, Astro Boy/Black Jack/anything, and I do mean ANYTHING by Osamu Tezuka(he's called The Father of Manga for very good reason), Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm, Berserk, Captain Harlock/Galaxy Express 999/Space Battleship Yamato(not 2199)/the Leijiverse as a general rule, Cowboy Bebop, Cyborg 009(especially the 2001 series), Dai-Guard, Devilman/Violence Jack/Mazinger Z/Mazinkaiser/UFO Robo Grendizer/anything by Go Nagai as a general rule, Fist of the North Star, G Gundam/Gundam 0080/0083/Turn A Gundam/lots of the older UC stuff, Giant Robo, Goddannar, Guyver, Heat Guy J, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, GaoGaiGar/Brave Police J-Decker/most of the Brave series (though not all of it is still that good), Getter Robo, Ghost in the Shell(the original manga/series)/a LOT of Shirow Masamune's older work(alladat well-done research), really, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Magic Knight Rayearth, Martian Successor Nadesico, Outlaw Star, Overman King Gainer, Patlabor, Record of Lodoss War(helps that its visuals are STILL well-done), Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Samurai Champloo, Serial Experiments Lain, Space Adventure Cobra, Space Runaway Ideon, Studio Ghibli's earlier stuff as a general rule, The Big O, The Five Star Stories(kinda), The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, Utawarerumono(I feel like the anime adaptation counts). and Vampire Hunter D.
...Respect your elders, son.
/opinion
Good googly-MOOGLY, I'm a mecha fiend.
Oh boy. I had no idea the line between new and old school was so recent. I've mostly read but also watched about a quarter of these already. Thanks tho.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Birthday today! Monk and I are 20 now. Going to a smashfest with the local Eau Claire scene we haven't played with in months and then going to Olive Garden for dinner. :D
Happy birthday! Have a nice night out.
I'm certain that would be 01. The three team colors our sorted as:
Red: 01 (Unless Red team is their default, in which it's 00 and 01 goes unused)
Green: 02 (Unless Green team is their default, in which it's 00 and 02 goes unused)
Blue: 03 (Unless Blue team is their default, in which it's 00 and 03 goes unused)

3dit: On a different topic, apparently my friend since preschool is pregnant and they chose me to be the designated baby-sitter of the unborn child. 0.o
On top of that the kid is a secret to the father (for reasons of maturity).
On top of that I'm trying to get a job as it is.
On top of that I'm kinda hoping to move.
On top of that I don't see what would make me a decent substitute for an actual fatherly figure (I've been like borderline hikkikomori since I was a highschool freshmen.)
Life just got a lot more complicated. :(

3dit: These past few days have really been stretching me thin.
that's tough, my man. are you in school still? or at least working? it sounds like a lot of responsibility is being thrust upon you atm. don't be afraid to admit it's too much if it really is. it's best for the child to not pretend you're suited for childcare if you really aren't. good luck with whatever you end up deciding. be sure to share with us how things go, hopefully things turn out well for you.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Instead of hipster bowser
We'll get hippie ganon
That will never get released

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Happy birthday! Have a nice night out.

that's tough, my man. are you in school still? or at least working? it sounds like a lot of responsibility is being thrust upon you atm. don't be afraid to admit it's too much if it really is. it's best for the child to not pretend you're suited for childcare if you really aren't. good luck with whatever you end up deciding. be sure to share with us how things go, hopefully things turn out well for you.
I'm currently planning to head into a school schedule based on independent research and packet completion through my daily routine. I pick up booklets and packets and it's up to me to complete them and return them to the facilities on a date designated by the admins.
As for employment, I'm trying to land a few jobs in the neighboring city (Chico) so I can have some funds to help with college and maybe the university (I'm really keen on majoring in English, like a true wannabe hipster), and maybe travel depending on how everything works out.
As for the sudden pregnancy, it's no lie that my childhood friend is far more permitted to her worries (she's only 17). The father is 20 and refuses counseling for mental instability, and thus he's not to know about the kid for now (until he gets his **** together, I mean really he's older than me and acts like he's 12). The situation calls for a myriad of things, but I'm not sure asking your cynical semi-reclusive friend to help raise your unborn child was the best thing on the list (the entire idea makes my brain turn). I can barely cook, I've had no experience with childcare beyond taking my best friends niece with us to enjoy a tour of the pet store (something my mother cites as a completely valid verification of my abilities), and I'm panicky (which continues to show even now). Also, they didn't bother to think that I might need assistance. Uuuuughhhhhhhhh.......

Edit: What's really stressing me out is the fact that I DO need to tell her I'm not ready. It's one thing to ask me to assist now and then, it's another to cite me as and upstanding father figure at 18 (I only turned 18 4 days ago, and I'm not sure the number explicitly implies max maturity). :facepalm:

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

friend hit me up on steam;

apparently Fates uses live2D SDK for its amie system or some ****. people have been ripping the live2d files from JP fates and then using the public live2D SDK to recreate the waifus and husbandos as desktop buddies. their eyes follow your mouse and it seems you can interact with them?

its bonzaibuddy all over again.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

friend hit me up on steam;

apparently Fates uses live2D SDK for its amie system or some ****. people have been ripping the live2d files from JP fates and then using the public live2D SDK to recreate the waifus and husbandos as desktop buddies. their eyes follow your mouse and it seems you can interact with them?

its bonzaibuddy all over again.
Untitled.png

Glorious.

...Not like I'd use one of those desktop buddies or anything.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Whens anime Bonzi Buddy?

Edit: didn't even see you say the exact same thing cool.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY

You mentioned Alita as le old school anime? Nah dude. The OVAs were ok. I would highly, highly recommend the first manga series over anything else. The canonical continuation, Last Order, well...I'd rather not talk about it.

Smooth Criminal

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
It was raining ridiculously hard for hours so we're just going to do the dinner tomorrow night. It was great playing the people in my scene again after so long. I expected them to have improved after like 5 months of not playing them. I still bodied them freely. :(

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Dude, live 2D is so cool. Are there possible applications out of just dating sim style games?

I really wish the new Ace Attorney games used this instead of 3D models.
Same thing with professor Layton.

Top Bottom