• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Red Velvet Cheesecake is my personal favorite.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hate you all. You guys are talking about cakes and I'm sitting in my room here eating lentils and kidney/black beans.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Had cheesecake for birthday.
home made
plain.
was good
Good thing I'm the only one who really likes cheesecake in the house.
Had another piece today.
was good

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
^ HUGEIMAGEBOYS
Had cheesecake for birthday.
home made
plain.
was good
Good thing I'm the only one who really likes cheesecake in the house.
Had another piece today.
was good
Ayy, I love plain cheesecake it's like the best thing in the world, a lot of people call me boring for that being the only type of cheesecake I like but I say screw em, I get it to myself.

ociplaC

Smash Cadet
guys i ****ing turn 30 in 4 days
Wait I've known you for 2 years IRL

And today I find out you're 29 going on 30? what

what

WHAT

I don't even

WHAT!!!???
(this blows my mind almost as much as the time I found out Chevy's real name was actually Chevy)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im turning 22, but if you add 8 its literally the exact same number as 30

:((((((((

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
im turning 22, but if you add 8 its literally the exact same number as 30

:((((((((
If you take away 8 that makes 14 which is the age of the average PMS member.

Also choco cheesecake is the way to go, hard to find though (at least for me nearby) for whatever reason.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
If you take away 8 that makes 14 which is the age of the average PMS member.

Also choco cheesecake is the way to go, hard to find though (at least for me nearby) for whatever reason.
sax im planning for reals to go paragon, you going? help me find housing if you are

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Bad stuff is happening for me.
Became poor, lost my job, and can't afford college. Parents are dead and I got none of my family to contact.

...welp hopefully I can talk to you guys again soon.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so today, I went to a nudist beach

I didn't really intend to, I only half-listened to my roommate and thought that a giant beach would be pretty fun, and then I took the two-hour-long trip from my house to heavy-northwest vancouver, before scaling down what I'm pretty sure was quite literally a kilometer's length of stairs (which you also have to climb up to exit, which was about as fun as it sounds) and it was gross old dudes' schlong emporium

lemme tell ya, if nothing else, at least I feel so much confident about my genitalia. mine looks like the second coming of jesus next to these people

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
sax im planning for reals to go paragon, you going? help me find housing if you are
I legitimately want to but I'd have to get 300 dollars in two months with no job so it's looking unrealistic, I'll be sad if I can't see you guys. :-(

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I legitimately want to but I'd have to get 300 dollars in two months with no job so it's looking unrealistic, I'll be sad if I can't see you guys. :-(
so today, I went to a nudist beach

I didn't really intend to, I only half-listened to my roommate and thought that a giant beach would be pretty fun, and then I took the two-hour-long trip from my house to heavy-northwest vancouver, before scaling down what I'm pretty sure was quite literally a kilometer's length of stairs (which you also have to climb up to exit, which was about as fun as it sounds) and it was gross old dudes' schlong emporium

lemme tell ya, if nothing else, at least I feel so much confident about my genitalia. mine looks like the second coming of jesus next to these people
Should have gone reverse streaking.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Any flavor you recommend?
you can go with strawberry cheesecake for your first try, you basically can't have a bad experience with it. i usually get it when I go places when it's not "make pumpkin everything season" in the fall.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
cheesecake was basically invented as a concerted effort between satan, stalin, and hitler to make everyone fat, fortunately the pure in heart can taste the evil-incarnate baked within and reject cheesecake as a ****ty pleb tier dessert. tl;dr cheesecake sux

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Should have gone reverse streaking.
according to a friend of my roommate, there's legitimately an old man who's sole purpose on that beach is to get mad at anyone with clothes on

also, something I learned is that, because "technically" you're not supposed to sell anything on the beach, people blatantly selling drugs instead just... go around and tell people what they're selling, then take it from a hiding place somewhere. which I guess works, because it's not like you exactly have a trenchcoat to hide anything other or whatnot, and then you can just stop telling people once someone shady pops up? at one point, a lady just walked up to me and yelled "CHOCOLATE MUSHROOMS ONLY TEN DOLLARS A GRAM"

I just wanted to chill at the beach, man

Top Bottom