• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So, Pillars of Eternity on Hard difficulty with the Expert and Trial of Iron modes on is, uh, a bit challenging
Expert is silly. It just hides information from you (like the effect radius of your spells, really?).

I didn't play through on Trial of Iron (because generally in a game like this you shouldn't expecting to be winning all your fights, if its a first time play through), but I played through on Hard and was honestly kinda underwhelmed. Had a rough streak near the beginning (that underground temple in the first town x_x), but that aside basically all of the fights in the game went super smooth. Even the last boss.

steelguttey

mei is bei
anyone here have experience with dragon age 2? nightmare mode is so ****ing fun but so hard, love **** like this. wish the game wasnt so dlc reliant tho

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Holy crap those numbers. Expect salt in the near future.

Also

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
coolest thing just happened
terminix guy comes to spray bug poison at my parent's house
i'm the only one here so I let him in
he sprays around the place and eventually makes it to my room
sees my gamecube controllers and stuff lying around
asks me if I play smash, say yeah
he says he's a big esports fan and watches tons of smash on twitch
we get to talking about some recent melee tournies and leffens performance at CEO
keep in mind my village consists of less than 1000 people
what are the ****ing chances

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Any flavor you recommend?
Can never go wrong with a good ol' fashioned original flavor cheesecake~

Anyone here good at rendering pics?

If so could I get you to render these for me?

[/quote]

They are suppose to be CSPs but the person who made them left them with the white background rather than a transparent one and it looks really jarring in game compared to everything else?

So some help me please, by rendering them?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Who thinks of these things? lmao
If there's one thing I learned from the internet, it's "probably someone else".
So very little is original in any human thought.
However MrSolidSnake745 does it better than most. :D

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Can never go wrong with a good ol' fashioned original flavor cheesecake~

They are suppose to be CSPs but the person who made them left them with the white background rather than a transparent one and it looks really jarring in game compared to everything else?

The images are broken.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Expert is silly. It just hides information from you (like the effect radius of your spells, really?).
Oh. Damn, I may turn that off for my next attempt.

I didn't play through on Trial of Iron (because generally in a game like this you shouldn't expecting to be winning all your fights, if its a first time play through), but I played through on Hard and was honestly kinda underwhelmed. Had a rough streak near the beginning (that underground temple in the first town x_x), but that aside basically all of the fights in the game went super smooth. Even the last boss.
Even if the game isn't ultimately that difficult, permadeath always makes me way more invested in the game and characters; for me personally it makes the fights and exploring exciting when otherwise it might feel a bit humdrum.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
What was so bad about the StarCraft and StarCraft 2 discussion? The main disagreement seemed be if the streamlined interface for managing units made it a better game or not, but everyone except for a few idiots seemed to enjoy both games. It was more of a Melee and Project M thread where people like both but one of them more.

Melee and Smash 4 discussions usually involve a flame war where Melee fans say Smash 4 is worse than Brawl while Smash 4 fans say Melee is a terrible game because of some mechanic in the game they don't like.

That thread makes us look worse in comparison not better.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master

Holy crap those numbers. Expect salt in the near future.

Also
With that amount for Melee and $11,214 going to first place, it makes Evo the largest prize pool ever for Melee, topping MLG Las Vegas 2006's $18,000 prize pool and $10,000 won by PC Chris. However, Smash 4 and it's $11,556 for ZeRo first place doesn't top the largest prize pool for any Smash game ever, MLG Dallas 2010's $35,000 total and $12,500 won by Gnes.

Wonder when we'll top that one.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Smash 4 is customs man so expect alot of salt and jank. If Zero loses expect him to be on twitter crying about customs.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Capcom really needs to make another vs series game. With Asura from Asura's Wrath pls.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Capcom really needs to make another vs series game. With Asura from Asura's Wrath pls.
And Dante from the Devil May Cry series?

I'm really hoping for a Capcom vs Bandai Namco, or CVS3. Or even better, albeit harder, some Capcom v Bandai Namco v Sega v SNK

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
It's over 40 degrees out (so like 110+) and I just biked to the market and back
By the time I got home, the water I brought with me was hot.
wtf heat

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
If we get another VS game, I'd love for more Mega Man characters. Having 2 in MVC3 was a little disheartening.
Prometheus and Pandora from ZX please

I certainly would like to see a Capcom VS Square Enix game, above all else. If it wasn't a standard 2D styled game, it could be like Dissidia.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
If we get another VS game, I'd love for more Mega Man characters. Having 2 in MVC3 was a little disheartening.
Prometheus and Pandora from ZX please

I certainly would like to see a Capcom VS Square Enix game, above all else. If it wasn't a standard 2D styled game, it could be like Dissidia.
But X was just a costume for Zero

Edit: Oh wait, Tronne was there too

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
In MVC2 there was 4 MM characters. Megaman, Roll, Servebot and Tron Bonne so 4.

In MVC3/UMVC3 there was only Zero and Tron Bonne.

In TVC there was MM Volnut, Roll and Zero.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

Yea they broke for me to. Dunno why, especially when they were working fine right before I posted them. Weird.

These should be working properly now;

So can anyone render them for me please?
boi that's not what rendering means.

Also the transparent images are all in here, maybe you saved the thumbnails.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
boi that's not what rendering means.
Every person I know who was involved in gfx stuff on a different site, and I mean every single one which has to be more then a coincidence, always referred to images with transparent backgrounds as "renders" and giving images transparent backgrounds as "rendering".

Top Bottom