• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
loool, got a sneaky usmash on stream

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
that's disgustingly adorable please stop having such a great life pls n thx
I've got plenty of non-adorable moments in my life. Like puking up my guts last weekend because I decided to drink for literally an entire day. I figured taking it easy would work, but I slowly ramped up as the day went on. Throw in some questionable(but DELICIOUS) food, and viola. Not adorable, and not great.

I can send you roses if you want. You're a geology major, right? I'll include some cringeworthy rock puns in the card.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I've got plenty of non-adorable moments in my life. Like puking up my guts last weekend because I decided to drink for literally an entire day. I figured taking it easy would work, but I slowly ramped up as the day went on. Throw in some questionable(but DELICIOUS) food, and viola. Not adorable, and not great.

I can send you roses if you want. You're a geology major, right? I'll include some cringeworthy rock puns in the card.
awwwwhhhhh

as a college student I can relate to drinking all day and puking your guts out

although usually I pass out before I throw up

edit: @ Yung Mei Yung Mei dank af

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero

I want roses. Send me roses pls.

I'll send you pixel art roses back.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
It was probably too far, and now that it is quoted I can't take it back.
The internet is forever man, sorry future employers.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Uhhh.

I'm like 8 years old. What's a study?

Do whatever you think of me, I believe in you.
I'll just send you a card telling you to get off my carpeted floor and sleep on...I dunno, the couch or a bed or something like a normal person. The neighbors'll start to think I'm abusing you or something.

I was almost a doctor lol
Well, you only half-disappointed your parents, then.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
They are genetically identical, we can just wipe Solid's memory and put him into the right environment and viola, identical.
No, Solid has all of Big Boss's recessive genes

Plus Big Boss can convert glowing mushrooms into battery power through ignorance, Solid aint got **** on him

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Since it was in binary, does that mean machines can love?
Do androids dream of electric sheep?
I know, but that's the case with most of the "easy" characters. Like Ky's got great neutral and pressure, but his lackluster mixup ability really shows its cracks in high level, to the point where he almost has to play perfectly. When starting out though, he's still a good choice.
...Subtext detection failure on my part.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I found my Xrd main.
<-- never looking back, dolphins and otters and Counter Hit anchors for life

Bleck

Smash Master
I haven't actually played Xrd yet but I'm not even gonna pretend that my main is gonna be someone other than Johnny

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i've always wanted to play games like SF/GG but fight sticks are expensive

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Meanwhile I'll just keep playing Faust, spam the door move and make knock knock jokes.

Man fighting games are great.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Only fighting games I've played besides Smash in like a year are the Capcom Jojo game and mvc2 at a local arcade. also mugen with a bunch of jojo characters but w/e
I'd still consider a fightstick because I love arcades, also because I need one for whenever I get Skullgirls. Might start playing more FG in general again if I get a fightstick because regular controllers r bad for these games.

Top Bottom