• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Well...You see....When a man is attracted to a woman and the woman is attracted to the man, they become involved in a very, very physical interaction.

So Binary and his gal probably started off in a personal location like a bedroom. The mood settling in. Both undressing, preparing themselves for the exhilarating, intense, no ease, and down to your knees end of the night. Then, as then they went in close to commence the embrace that would even bring God to smile upon....BRRRAPPPLEEDOUUGH

The locked door slams open. The darkness of the room gives the strong looking figure no identity. The figure then turns the light switch and it is none other than the 15th-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, two-time Mr. Money in the Bank winner, and current US Champion, John Cena. Binary and his gal lock eyes. They know. The odds are stacked against Cena as he is pitted in a two on one match. A beat of sweat drops from Cena's face. He says "You can't see me." Binary then runs towards Cena, performing a textbook flying bodycross. Cena takes the bodycross but captures Binary and keeps his balance. He then lifts Binary on his shoulders and prepares to end it all with an Attitude Adjustment. Seizing the opportunity, the woman who was isolated far off into the bedroom, spears Cena through the drywall of the bedroom and moved into the living room. All three laid motionless with her laying on top of Cena. Overcoming the odds placed in front of him, Cena kicks out at two. He then stands up and performs a perfect Five-Knuckle Shuffle on the gal. He then performs an Attitude Adjustment on her out the second story window. He then walks over to Binary. He rolls him over and locks in the STF, the most feared submission move in the business.

"BAH GAWD. BINARY JUST WON'T QUIT. I'LL TELL YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE'S ONE TOUGH S.O.B." It is none other than the white meat babyface from Oklahoma, Jumpin' Jim Ross. Watching from the destoryed window wall, he is joined on the flying commentator's table by Vampiro. "BOY. I TELL YOU BROTHER. THIS IS ONE HELL OF A MATCH." As Binary is losing consciousness, he remembered the teaching of the wrestling legend, Hulk Hogan. "LISTEN HERE DUDEBROTHERJACK. WHEN I BODYSLAMMED ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF 20 MILLION HULKAMANICS, I FELT THE POWER OF ALL THOSE LITTLE BROTHERS CHEERING ME. NOW EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS, BROTHER." Cena couldn't believe it. Binary was breaking out of the STF, the move that no one has ever broken out of. Then, in one moment, Binary used all his energy and broke the STF. Binary got up and started hulking up. Cena sensed the situation and attempted to it before he finished. He threw out a jab. Didn't work. He threw another. No luck. He threw one final punch that had all the might he could give in it. Binary took it and then retaliated by throwing out his finger and pointed at Cena. "YOU" said Binary as he waved his finger in a "No" manner. Cena then ran towards Binary. He then realized he ran into a trap but it was too late. Binary gave Cena the Big Boot. Taking what was present before him, he gave Cena the Leg Drop that would end the gods themselves. He covered Cena.

1!
2!
Right as the third count reach the mouth of the speaker, Cena kicks out at 2.99.

"Now if my client, BROOOOCCCKKKK LEESSSSSNNNNNAAAAAAAARRRRRRR, was in this match, everyone would have gotten a first class trip to Suplex City" spoke the father of extreme, Paul Heyman. Binary couldn't believe it. Not even the power of Hulkamania could beat Cena. He then remembered the most basic thing about Cena. The one thing he shouldn't have forgotten: CENAWINSLOL. As he realized this, he came face to face with Cena. Cena motioned his hand in front of his face and said "You can't see me." Cena lifted Binary once more on his shoulder and performed an Attitude Adjustment that silenced all the nonbeliever.

1!
2!
3!

"HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! CENA'S OVERCOME THE ODDS!" screamed Jim Ross. Cena's theme kicked in. A mix of cheers and boos boomed over a twenty mile radius of the match. The referee raised Cena's hand in victory and declared him the winner. He then walked over to Binary who was still on the floor, recovering from an earth-shattering slam. "THE CHAMP IS HERE" is all of what Binary heard before passing out, having the most physical, grueling, match of his life.

And that @ SpiderMad SpiderMad is how it went.
sounds like someones been playing to much "John Cena's sexy high school adventure"

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Well...You see....When a man is attracted to a woman and the woman is attracted to the man, they become involved in a very, very physical interaction.

So Binary and his gal probably started off in a personal location like a bedroom. The mood settling in. Both undressing, preparing themselves for the exhilarating, intense, no ease, and down to your knees end of the night. Then, as then they went in close to commence the embrace that would even bring God to smile upon....BRRRAPPPLEEDOUUGH

The locked door slams open. The darkness of the room gives the strong looking figure no identity. The figure then turns the light switch and it is none other than the 15th-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, two-time Mr. Money in the Bank winner, and current US Champion, John Cena. Binary and his gal lock eyes. They know. The odds are stacked against Cena as he is pitted in a two on one match. A beat of sweat drops from Cena's face. He says "You can't see me." Binary then runs towards Cena, performing a textbook flying bodycross. Cena takes the bodycross but captures Binary and keeps his balance. He then lifts Binary on his shoulders and prepares to end it all with an Attitude Adjustment. Seizing the opportunity, the woman who was isolated far off into the bedroom, spears Cena through the drywall of the bedroom and moved into the living room. All three laid motionless with her laying on top of Cena. Overcoming the odds placed in front of him, Cena kicks out at two. He then stands up and performs a perfect Five-Knuckle Shuffle on the gal. He then performs an Attitude Adjustment on her out the second story window. He then walks over to Binary. He rolls him over and locks in the STF, the most feared submission move in the business.

"BAH GAWD. BINARY JUST WON'T QUIT. I'LL TELL YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE'S ONE TOUGH S.O.B." It is none other than the white meat babyface from Oklahoma, Jumpin' Jim Ross. Watching from the destoryed window wall, he is joined on the flying commentator's table by Vampiro. "BOY. I TELL YOU BROTHER. THIS IS ONE HELL OF A MATCH." As Binary is losing consciousness, he remembered the teaching of the wrestling legend, Hulk Hogan. "LISTEN HERE DUDEBROTHERJACK. WHEN I BODYSLAMMED ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF 20 MILLION HULKAMANICS, I FELT THE POWER OF ALL THOSE LITTLE BROTHERS CHEERING ME. NOW EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS, BROTHER." Cena couldn't believe it. Binary was breaking out of the STF, the move that no one has ever broken out of. Then, in one moment, Binary used all his energy and broke the STF. Binary got up and started hulking up. Cena sensed the situation and attempted to it before he finished. He threw out a jab. Didn't work. He threw another. No luck. He threw one final punch that had all the might he could give in it. Binary took it and then retaliated by throwing out his finger and pointed at Cena. "YOU" said Binary as he waved his finger in a "No" manner. Cena then ran towards Binary. He then realized he ran into a trap but it was too late. Binary gave Cena the Big Boot. Taking what was present before him, he gave Cena the Leg Drop that would end the gods themselves. He covered Cena.

1!
2!
Right as the third count reach the mouth of the speaker, Cena kicks out at 2.99.

"Now if my client, BROOOOCCCKKKK LEESSSSSNNNNNAAAAAAAARRRRRRR, was in this match, everyone would have gotten a first class trip to Suplex City" spoke the father of extreme, Paul Heyman. Binary couldn't believe it. Not even the power of Hulkamania could beat Cena. He then remembered the most basic thing about Cena. The one thing he shouldn't have forgotten: CENAWINSLOL. As he realized this, he came face to face with Cena. Cena motioned his hand in front of his face and said "You can't see me." Cena lifted Binary once more on his shoulder and performed an Attitude Adjustment that silenced all the nonbeliever.

1!
2!
3!

"HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! CENA'S OVERCOME THE ODDS!" screamed Jim Ross. Cena's theme kicked in. A mix of cheers and boos boomed over a twenty mile radius of the match. The referee raised Cena's hand in victory and declared him the winner. He then walked over to Binary who was still on the floor, recovering from an earth-shattering slam. "THE CHAMP IS HERE" is all of what Binary heard before passing out, having the most physical, grueling, match of his life.

What an incredible night that must've been

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium

1!
2!

1!
2!
3!

Wow, how did you know?

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
What is it with childhood joys and fridge horror

During a video I heard a segment of a song from an old movie, looked it up, and watched with the same unease I did as a kid the whole segment where sentient cars sang about their lives just before they were crushed to death in The Brave Little Toaster.

You know, the movie for kids?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What is it with childhood joys and fridge horror

During a video I heard a segment of a song from an old movie, looked it up, and watched with the same unease I did as a kid the whole segment where sentient cars sang about their lives just before they were crushed to death in The Brave Little Toaster.

You know, the movie for kids?
Looked it up. It's a Disney movie.

Most cartoon Disney movie (espically the older ones) have some kind of subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) dark subtext not really meant for kids and they can sometimes become really disturbing.

But this is also a reason why Disney is cool.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Why are we not funding 60fps anime? I know you can do it with the Smooth Video Project, but this **** needs to be the norm.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Why is my local fb group so terrible.

PM bashing, Smash4 bashing, and lots of "melee is best game and PM is just Pretend Melee lol so clever."
And then the next day is "melee guys are elitists, that entire community is just cancer because of a few assholes"
And jesus ****ing christ, why does literally every single argument come down to "I can beat you in the game, so shut up" with no actual rebuttals or any real expansion beyond that

In person the community's fine, but online interactions are just the dumbest. Ever. These are grown men, why the hell can't they act like it?

I mean, I get that it's the internet, but fb's a bit more personal than anonymous sites online, so you'd think there'd be incentive to not make yourself look like a moron.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master

PM bashing, Smash4 bashing, and lots of "melee is best game and PM is just Pretend Melee lol so clever."
And then the next day is "melee guys are elitists, that entire community is just cancer because of a few ********"
And jesus ****ing christ, why does literally every single argument come down to "I can beat you in the game, so shut up" with no actual rebuttals or any real expansion beyond that

In person the community's fine, but online interactions are just the dumbest. Ever. These are grown men, why the hell can't they act like it?

I mean, I get that it's the internet, but fb's a bit more personal than anonymous sites online, so you'd think there'd be incentive to not make yourself look like a moron.
[Insert edgy @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY reply about the state of humanity here]

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I see no need to get preachy because you SAW why I get like that, I don't need to rant.
...This time.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cause people are idiots and boost their egos over what a game offers compared to another game.

THE END.

Also top 10 moments of E3 2015.

EDIT: Ryu hold up tilt against a Shiek hitbox.

Last edited:

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
One thing I don't really like about smash rosters in general is that in traditional fighting games, there's usually a character that's designed to just be weird. Look at Voldo in soul calibur or the animals in Tekken or Hakan/Blanka/Fuerte in SF4 or Faust in GG, and then look at smash. Because smash is just pre-existing characters, I don't think anyone really fills that niche and that kind of bums me out. I think yoshi might be the closest? But even then he isn't really that weird.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Cause people are idiots and boost their egos over what a game offers compared to another game.

THE END.
It's not even about game vs. game ego bloating, some people literally think being better at Smash makes them better judges of stuff compared to those who are worse, in the same game. Seriously, people will pull that card even if it comes to conversations not about Smash. It's just..what? At what point did that make any sense?

Jesus, have I been out of the real world and immersed in academia so long that I expect a level of maturity from those around my age? Shame on me. Why expect people playing a baby's fighting game to act like anything but.

I didn't really mean that last sentence, but damn did it feel good to type. I'm probably just gonna leave the fb group, it just makes me angry, and I'll hear about tourneys from my friends anyway.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You ain't gonna offend me with that don't worry. I also call smash baby first FG as well from time to time also there's alot of players who came from smash who transferred to traditional FG's and do decently to well. Don't forgot smash community it still kinda young on some stuff compared to FGC.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
can one of you guys email me a GameCube controller
i forgot i left mine in the moving storage which is still in Texas :/

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
One thing I don't really like about smash rosters in general is that in traditional fighting games, there's usually a character that's designed to just be weird. Look at Voldo in soul calibur or the animals in Tekken or Hakan/Blanka/Fuerte in SF4 or Faust in GG, and then look at smash. Because smash is just pre-existing characters, I don't think anyone really fills that niche and that kind of bums me out. I think yoshi might be the closest? But even then he isn't really that weird.
have you never seen wario

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
have you seen all the characters in smash

the first three that are weirdest that come to mind are DDD, wario, and weegee
(all of which I mained at one point in time lmao)

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Styracosaurus for PM when?

I have a solution for you which involves such a dinosaur with a trophy already conveniently found in Brawl.

Fox's brand new Final Smash: Ride Tricky from Dinosaur Planet as he goes stomping around the stage and headbutting your opponents.

We don't really need 3 different Landmaster Final Smashes do we? And this would be way more interesting than the usual boring ass suggestions for an Arwing or some other vehicle.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Well...

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I just got knocked out of PM because I took my opponent's last stock with up b, but they start ko'd and I didn't fade back to the ledge, so I fell to the bottom blast zone before they ****ing twinkled.

PJSALTTTTTTT

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
>tfw wanted medium salsa and accidentally got extra spicy

well guys, it was good knowing you all, time to sudoku myself

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Salsa's not good unless it's going to kill your eyes if you have it on your hands.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

And then the next day is "melee guys are elitists, that entire community is just cancer because of a few ********"

You need to impose your will upon them.

Wow, how did you know?
I totally wasn't the guy in the orange shirt with the "Cenation" sign watching the match. No siree.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Is CENAWINSLOL a real story problem for WWE? Isn't Roman relevant and edgier?

Edit: not gonna make your Avatar: Last Airbender game. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

I've heard the 3.6 announcer.

Someone needs to work on pulling out the current announcer files so we have them pre prepared when 3.6 drops

Top Bottom