• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is CENAWINSLOL a real story problem for WWE? Isn't Roman relevant and edgier?

Edit: not gonna make your Avatar: Last Airbender game. Sorry guys.
Depends who you ask. For the WWE, no but for the other wrestlers and viewers? Yeah. From about 10 or so years, he was at the top spot of the company which is unheard of. One of the most famous wrestlers of all time, Stone Cold Steve Austin, was on top for less than 5 years. Part of the reason why he remained on top for so long is because WWE didn't build any other wrestlers to succeed Cena so they had to rely on him a whole lot. The other was that other than a few, no one sold as much merchandise as him. So often booking went in his favor since he was the face of the company. He's not blame though. He doesn't do his own booking. He'll go with what creative and the McMahons say.

Roman is WWE's attempt to mold the next Cena. He's only relevant in cities that have fangirls and marks. Otherwise he'll get a mild cheer. I wouldn't say edgier but he is trying to be silent sexy badass 2.0.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Depends who you ask. For the WWE, no but for the other wrestlers and viewers? Yeah. From about 10 or so years, he was at the top spot of the company which is unheard of. One of the most famous wrestlers of all time, Stone Cold Steve Austin, was on top for less than 5 years. Part of the reason why he remained on top for so long is because WWE didn't build any other wrestlers to succeed Cena so they had to rely on him a whole lot. The other was that other than a few, no one sold as much merchandise as him. So often booking went in his favor since he was the face of the company. He's not blame though. He doesn't do his own booking. He'll go with what creative and the McMahons say.

Roman is WWE's attempt to mold the next Cena. He's only relevant in cities that have fangirls and marks. Otherwise he'll get a mild cheer. I wouldn't say edgier but he is trying to be silent sexy badass 2.0.
So basically if you want to be the strongest wrestler you have to be the strongest with publicity?
Wrestling is the most intense political drama and I never knew.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
New Jojo Eyes of Heaven PV
Game looks really cool. (AND SPEEDWAGON)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Tfw when fathers day is tommorow but you aint got no daddy

I mean at least I'll save some money I guess..
guess that's a good way to look at it. i just spent, like... 20 bucks buying ingredients to make fml brownies and some good ice cream to pair with them for him (and the rest of the family), before the 80 bucks i'm throwing in towards the chainsaw my brothers bought for him.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I need to get my dad a new laptop. He codes a fair bit, so probably gonna need to run a linux distro VM in parallel with his normal windows OS. He also wants something lightweight, with a touch screen, and an SSD(ideally a decent sized one, maybe 256 GB?).

It's actually pretty easy to find stuff given those specs. Touchscreens are getting more popular, especially convertibles. Plus SSDs are getting cheaper, so I'll likely be able to grab him something with the above specs and needs around $800-$900.

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Oh my, its been awhile since Ive been here.

3.6 teases have been causing hype to leak out of me uncontrollably. :D

How is everyone this fine afternoon?

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
your gonna defile my unborn daughter i dont wanna tell you how my day is

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I want to start a trend of using the word "triggered" as slang for sexual arousal
"Oh god baby I'm SOOO triggered right now"
Imagine the extreme confusion on tumblr during this transition from using triggered to claim victim status to using triggered to claim sexual availability

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I want to start a trend of using the word "triggered" as slang for sexual arousal
"Oh god baby I'm SOOO triggered right now"
Imagine the extreme confusion on tumblr during this transition from using triggered to claim victim status to using triggered to claim sexual availability
Pls do this

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Ever had a random phrase come from out of nowhere and stick in your head for no particular reason? It's a sorta common occurrence for me because I'm weird

Tonight's phrase is "more stringent UpB laws"

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Ever had a random phrase come from out of nowhere and stick in your head for no particular reason? It's a sorta common occurrence for me because I'm weird

i once had the pippi longstocking song stuck in my head despite never seeing the movie or hearing the song (at least to my knowledge) i guess its just a testament to how terrifying that movie is

SpiderMad

Smash Master

I misheard a Tafokint's talk on one of his podcasts and got the phrase: Dash dancing on a pizza.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
spring.jpg

I feel like I should celebrate but being on a cut crosses out the luxury of having pizza/cakes.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Huh, I guess it went down for a really short time because it's showing up fine now.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm glad I never had an embarrassing edgy teen angst username, I've been mansta8 since 5th grade and I never had to change.

I guess changing it from being all caps counts as a change but w/e.

Last edited:
Top Bottom