• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
Smashers want to be acknowledged and respected by the FGC
But at the same time, we don't.

My scene literally just decided to make an event the same day as a FGC tournament running PM/Sm4sh/Melee because MDZ said it looked awful. And a few hours later the Melee players decided to run their own event and PM players screamed how they wanted in.

I can't even fathom how quick that happened.

Now then, stop using yo' pairing nonsense and just run a Chrom x Avatar and get Galeforce ASAP. Galeforce Lucina is genuinely possible and as broken as you imagine it to be

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
i used:

chrom (df) x avatar (sorc)
gregor (df) x cordelia (sorc)
donnel (df) x olivia (bride)
morgan (sorc) x severa (sorc)
inigo (df) x lucina (sorc)

all sorcs have forged celica's gale, aversa's night (+5 might + 15 hit to both), and mire which you cant forge. very happy with this setup
magic isnt real

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Smashers want to be acknowledged and respected by the FGC
But at the same time, we don't.

My scene literally just decided to make an event the same day as a FGC tournament running PM/Sm4sh/Melee because MDZ said it looked awful. And a few hours later the Melee players decided to run their own event and PM players screamed how they wanted in.

I can't even fathom how quick that happened.

Now then, stop using yo' pairing nonsense and just run a Chrom x Avatar and get Galeforce ASAP. Galeforce Lucina is genuinely possible and as broken as you imagine it to be
LMAO Smash tourneys and having tourneys every week and what not. Smash community when it tries to suck up to FGC at times is lolzy.

MLGF

Smash Lord
LMAO Smash tourneys and having tourneys every week and what not. Smash community when it tries to suck up to FGC at times is lolzy.
Well, now the FGC tournament is putting a hundred dollar pot bonus for PM and Melee so...

Player -0

Smash Hero
Fug, Standardtoaster just reminded me I have a Math test the day before my AP Exam (the important one).

I hate everything.

Also there's PFD (Partial Fraction Decomposition) which is dumb/how do.

I swear Math is literally, "Deal with it."

MLGF

Smash Lord
Math is fun, at least until Calculus 2.
Then it becomes this painful struggle of "wut do"

Fique

Smash Rookie
Have any of you played Chroma Squad yet? It seems pretty neat.

@ Rᴏb Rᴏb Did you end up checking out The Adventure Zone?

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
casually attempting to learn new foods from asian markets, because I guess I haven't learned the last three times I've done this

at the very least, I found some garlic corn twists there and these are pretty fantastic

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I think Euphonium needs to tone it's hella cuteness down, but I'm not the judge of that.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
HOLY CRAP an old supreme commander friend just offered to sponsor my trip to LTC3

****IN RIGHT SLDFKJA:SFLKJWE:LFKWJEFLKASJFLKQJFWQELFKWERMF>Z<DXFQWF

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I sold my 3DSXL and bought a N3DSXL. It arrived today and is 9.4 firmware which means no Gateway for me. Profound sadness.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
By the time I actually wanted to mod my 3ds I already had gone past the updates that you can't do anything with.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The real problem here is that running isn't an exercise, it's a sport. Humans are designed to either sprint or walk long distances, so unless you're already fit you're going to get hurt running or jogging long distances unless you naturally have a "runner's" physique (light weight, slight bone structure)
I thought the point of evolving to be bipedal and hairless is so we could distance run and sweat, and tire out prey before we tire.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
HOLY CRAP an old supreme commander friend just offered to sponsor my trip to LTC3

****IN RIGHT SLDFKJA:SFLKJWE:LFKWJEFLKASJFLKQJFWQELFKWERMF>Z<DXFQWF
I expect that you will do stunningly at this tournament as well.

And then you'll be insulted by your smash facebook group again

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I've been playing Lagrange Point on and off for a few months, I keep getting super lost and confused with the game and stop. I really like the soundtrack and atmosphere of the game, but damn the old nes jrpg tropes are annoying af.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You guys like Durarara right?

Season 2 of that **** was so ****ing boring I dropped it in one episode. The original series was really slow too, but at least then they had to set up characters. EVERYTHING IS ESTABLISHED. JUST GET ON WITH IT.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I think I pulled my shoulder muscle doing stupid **** at work again

Climbing up a balcony and jumping off into a bounce house is only a good idea until you over shoot and have you catch yourself with one arm

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Have any of you played Chroma Squad yet? It seems pretty neat.

@ Rᴏb Rᴏb Did you end up checking out The Adventure Zone?
I did yo, they are ****ing hilarious. I love Taako! I gotta listen the them again tonight; I've been killing myself over finals and need a good laugh.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I think I pulled my shoulder muscle doing stupid **** at work again

Climbing up a balcony and jumping off into a bounce house is only a good idea until you over shoot and have you catch yourself with one arm
I realized that we **** ourselves with frivolous stuff

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just finished getting back into and playing Melty Blood literally all day. Never got to try AA Current Code until now. Fun times.

So much nostalgia for this series for me now. I'm remembering back to when I played the original one now. So glad things have improved to this point. <3

Okay, time to hunt down Under Night In-Birth now.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Well, so I finished giving my undergrad students their final. No one cried, and I'm not the one who has to grade it, yay! But I'm quite sure the ones I tutored over the course of the semester did well, since they all seemed happy once they turned it in. One girl even gave me chocolate!

And one of them then came up to me later and asked me to get coffee with him tomorrow, since I'm technically no longer his TA. Kids are serious opportunists these days, I tell you.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Helsong: guy, girl, or gay? The world may never know.

Just finished getting back into and playing Melty Blood literally all day. Never got to try AA Current Code until now. Fun times.

So much nostalgia for this series for me now. I'm remembering back to when I played the original one now. So glad things have improved to this point. <3

Okay, time to hunt down Under Night In-Birth now.
Do itttt, UNIEL's one of the better fighting games to come out in recent years. It's like a perfect blend of Street Fighter footsies with standard airdasher gameplay. I honestly think should've won over Persona in the EVO lineup for a second anime game but oh well.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Do itttt, UNIEL's one of the better fighting games to come out in recent years. It's like a perfect blend of Street Fighter footsies with standard airdasher gameplay. I honestly think should've won over Persona in the EVO lineup for a second anime game but oh well.
I've already been following UNIB since it's original arcade version and onwards, so I know more than enough about it.

While the "Street Fighter footsies" don't interest me because I don't like playing or watching Street Fighter due to it being dreadfully boring, I do like every other aspect of it. It's basically Melty Blood's Blazblue but with a character from said old series actually being in there, too. French Bread did good. I love the UNI characters. Great music, too.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Actually, looking back at the phrasing, I find it amusing that being gay is apparently mutually exclusive to being a guy or a girl.

Unless it was a ||, not a ^.

Top Bottom