• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
GET OUTTA HERE CORY
but this time it's ike swinging ganon, not ganon swinging ike, swinging ragnell.

would you also be making their legs have invuln during the fox usmash for all party? because that can start getting awful silly awful quick >: D

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
bro anyone who denies tharja should just turn off their internet so no one can overrate the best girl
ignorance is waifu goodness

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
IF any of you guys are near a taco bell, you can get free biscuit taco's or any other breakfast item for free if they are out from 7 a.m to 11 a.m today cause of Cinco de Mayo.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yea, that's it. I haven't even gotten close to Sonia yet. Its the Bishop with the Berserk Staff that always gets me because, despite his low hit rate, HE ALWAYS ****ING HITS ME and Serra is always too far away to use her restore staff.
High resistant users to help with lead, carry some silence staffs if you have any, Pure waters on your resistant vulnerable units and slap some barriers and see if that helps. I need to play FE7 again on Hector mode lol.
cordelia is an extremely boring character

i think tharja is overrated (i like her though)
Sounds like me regarding Tharja now but replace Cordelia with Miriel as extremely boring character.

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
I wish the PMDT would balance Elsword.

That would probably be the best MMO combat.
Idunno man, DFOG's pvp is pretty cool

Re-installed TheSword to try out the balance changes.
While my problems with CN haven't changed (and proably never will), the newer classes player's tears brings me joy.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
kek
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That wasn't what he said. He said that his intentions were good, meaning that Hitler thought what he was doing was a good thing. He didn't do it because he wanted to be an ***hole or to be evil, but because he was sick enough to actually think he was doing the right thing. If Hitler wasn't as convinced of what he did he would never had as many supporters. This is by the way pretty common for political leaders who caused such disasters. This shouldn't be mixed up.

Btw, I passed my last exam today with a decent 15/15 and I've never felt so relieved (even though I don't know the result of the three exams before).

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I need help in Fire Emblem: Sims
I want to marry off Sumia, cord, inigo and gaius (gives peg to female who doesnt have access to it). The others all have gale force.
Can you tell me 3 choices for each? I'm thinking Stahl for cord, but I'm lost with the others.

Bazkip

Smash Master
That wasn't what he said. He said that his intentions were good, meaning that Hitler thought what he was doing was a good thing. He didn't do it because he wanted to be an ***hole or to be evil, but because he was sick enough to actually think he was doing the right thing. If Hitler wasn't as convinced of what he did he would never had as many supporters. This is by the way pretty common for political leaders who caused such disasters. This shouldn't be mixed up.
Dude it's a parody account.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Didn't know :) I have to say I'm used to the internet and stupidity right now and there probably are people who would write a post like that and be serious about it.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I don't buy this at all even if it applies to Hitler because he did seem crazy to some degree. While every person is the hero of their own story, anyone who is mentally competent knows when they are committing evil or inhumane acts.

No, you knowingly do evil because you think you are fighting for the greater good, your country. That is the thing people are missing. You don't even have to believe in the ideology yourself because nationalism trumps all.

You didn't have to believe that Jews were the scum of the earth to follow Hitler, just that he would make Germany better for you and your family. That Nazi officer in Inglorious ******** was a perfect example of someone who didn't care about ideology at all but found it useful.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
There was a problem fetching the tweet

good afternoon, thread

I feel like I've already posted that tweet before

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I need help in Fire Emblem: Sims
I want to marry off Sumia, cord, inigo and gaius (gives peg to female who doesnt have access to it). The others all have gale force.
Can you tell me 3 choices for each? I'm thinking Stahl for cord, but I'm lost with the others.
I can try and give it a whirl.

Sumia= Anyone not Fredrick, Chrom gives Aether and some STR, Gaius gives off mad speed and has a good chance of maxing speed and thief and assassin class , Henry gives off vengeance and Magic so it can round her out and give her usuable magic stat when she's promoted.

Cordelia=Good with a bunch of people, Lon'Qu gives off astra and Vantage with good speed and skill but lose some points on def/res , Vaike gives off strength and counter, Stahl gives off cavalier and myrimdon with good overall stats and aeigis, Ricken gives off good magic while leaving spd alone.

Inigo= In terms of parents for him, Chrom is pretty good if you can marry all of his other potential wives and keep him and Olivia super close alot on the CH in which you get her, Gaius and Lon'Qu are also good parents and Fredrick is ok for him.

Gaius= He can pair up with alot of people actually, Sumia is good, Cord is good, Tharja is good, Sully is aright for him, Olivia is good, Nowi is ok,

eideeiit

Smash Ace
While every person is the hero of their own story, anyone who is mentally competent knows when they are committing evil or inhumane acts.
I refuse to believe there are so many insane people in the world.

Evil and inhumane things are (at least IMO) defined more by your culture than your conscience and if you've been born and brought up in and a culture that glorifies slaughtering a group you don't really start thinking of whatever horrendous acts you perform as evil if your culture respects you for them. I guess it's in the psyche of a man to see murdering another man as bad, but once the "enemy" becomes something not human and killing them becomes an honor it must get a huge lot easier.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™

sir, do you know how cute you're going?
.....considering stealing
I can try and give it a whirl.

Sumia= Anyone not Fredrick, Chrom gives Aether and some STR, Gaius gives off mad speed and has a good chance of maxing speed and thief and assassin class , Henry gives off vengeance and Magic so it can round her out and give her usuable magic stat when she's promoted.

Cordelia=Good with a bunch of people, Lon'Qu gives off astra and Vantage with good speed and skill but lose some points on def/res , Vaike gives off strength and counter, Stahl gives off cavalier and myrimdon with good overall stats and aeigis, Ricken gives off good magic while leaving spd alone.

Inigo= In terms of parents for him, Chrom is pretty good if you can marry all of his other potential wives and keep him and Olivia super close alot on the CH in which you get her, Gaius and Lon'Qu are also good parents and Fredrick is ok for him.

Gaius= He can pair up with alot of people actually, Sumia is good, Cord is good, Tharja is good, Sully is aright for him, Olivia is good, Nowi is ok,
Hmm
Well I meant, who to marry inigo to. His parents are olivia (passed galeforce) fred (passed luna)
And with gaius, it isn't bad to do those pairs you mentioned, but his niche is kinda goooood. He can pass peg. Knight to a female child, who otherwise, would not be able to obtain said class. So +1 gale user

Might do henry × sumia since ive already been havin a few kids here and there
Is cord × don any good?
Tharja × gaius i guess? Id have to double check

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Hmm
Well I meant, who to marry inigo to. His parents are olivia (passed galeforce) fred (passed luna)
And with gaius, it isn't bad to do those pairs you mentioned, but his niche is kinda goooood. He can pass peg. Knight to a female child, who otherwise, would not be able to obtain said class. So +1 gale user

Is cord × don any good?
Oh who Inigo should marry, that's up to you but I tend to marry him to fast physical units as well. Right now I married him to Lucina in my lunatic save file and can do some damage and Severa works as well, Nah can be pretty decent along with Cynthia and Noire and IDK about Kjelle and F Morgan.

Cor x don I haven't seen much of mainly because Donnel gives off most of the same classes that Severa can already get from what I remember and she gets underdog and aptitude at least.

Tharja x gaius is actually pretty common from what I read and gives Noire access to Pegasus knight with Second seal which allows her to get galeforce later on and Gaius can pass down Sol and counter and Tharja can pass Luna if she's a great knight and lifetaker as a dark knight.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So, I just remembered that my likes playlist on youtube is public when I saw that it had 900 views wtf. (I have used the same account for 6 years, so that might have something to do with it.)

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I refuse to believe there are so many insane people in the world.
That depends what you define as insane.

If you for instance think that the evil of suicide bombing is completely erased by your God, and you go to heaven for it, then I think that is a collective cultural religious insanity.

A man who knows he does wrong but chooses to do it anyway isn't crazy at all, but completely rational in how he weighs cons at least. Doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

Last edited:

BRUJO~

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have tips on how to practice powershielding? Specifically falco lasers? (I play Sheik if it matters)

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Hmm

Is cord × don any good?
Donnel is a waste on Cordelia.

Donnel should be paired with Sully, Nowi, or Tharja so he can pass along Galeforce (much like Gaius and Male Robin). I generally find Sully to be the best for him because of the sheer versatility he gives Kjelle and she get the best Spd modifier between the three daughters with Donnel as the father, for any of them.

Gaius is good for either Tharja or Nowi. Nah gets the best reward in terms of Spd modifier while still having access to solid classes but versus Gaius!Nah and Gaius!Noir, Gaius!Nohr wins out. But if you are using male Robin you can have him take which ever of the other one you didn't pair Gaius with.

Cord gets her best stuff from Lonqu, Vaik, or Stahl so it is more of a personal preference thing there.

Inigio just do whatever you want since he doesn't have children (unless you are using female Robin and going for a super Morgan).

I generally just pair Sumia with Chrom since they are both limited in support pairings and give good stuff to Cynthia and Lucina. But since it sounds like Chrom is already paired off seeing as you already ave children your best bet is probably Henry.

This is presuming your going for efficiency for stat/skill for the children and not just ****ing around.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Does anyone have tips on how to practice powershielding? Specifically falco lasers? (I play Sheik if it matters)
Super easy if you don't have springs in a shoulder button because it's faster to get the input in and PS only happens with hard press, not light press. It's easier if you try to ps during dash/run and crouch/crawl. Basically whenever your body is closest to the ground and projectiles are more likely to go over you

D

Deleted member

While Lunchables is busy working on his ironic game, he's gonna end up actually getting good at animating, end up on the PMDT, and be the main person behind the next clone engine character's animations.

Screencap this post.
Actually, I'd really really love to help the DT with animating. The main reason I wanted to animate was because I'm really into watching @SiLeNtDo0m animate.

D

Deleted member

i used:

chrom (df) x avatar (sorc)
gregor (df) x cordelia (sorc)
donnel (df) x olivia (bride)
morgan (sorc) x severa (sorc)
inigo (df) x lucina (sorc)

all sorcs have forged celica's gale, aversa's night (+5 might + 15 hit to both), and mire which you cant forge. very happy with this setup

Top Bottom