• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
Well gay is used to describe guys typically. Sometimes it's used to describe females too though.

Meanwhile lesbian is reserved strictly for females.

Unless you're happppyyyy~ (song intensifies)

Helsong

Smash Ace
It's technically not the right identifier for me, either way :p.

Also, what I meant was that you could interpret the or as an exclusive or, meaning you were either a guy, a girl, or gay, but not any more than one at once. It was a silly joke.
And this is why I got my bachelor's degree.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
1/3. That's a 33%, which is not a passing grade for this class.

See you in the fall!
Well clearly we can deduce you are heterosexual, as we would get 2/3 if you were. Considering most homosexual people identify their biological sex. Odds are you are male.
Gay doesn't fit, but evidence suggests your bi.
Gonna go back to being shell shocked by having an exam in 3 days and not sleep.

"Night" guys.
You can pull at least a 3 as long as you read throughout the year. Multiple choice is worth 66 percent, right?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I totally forgot that I had this saved as Blek.gif, I never got to use it because he changed avatars/I had no idea what context to use it for but here anyway.
blek.gif

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I've still got an image I've been waiting to use for about 700 pages, but it's just not the right time yet.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I love it.
Except I can do so much better than Ash. C'mon, I have standards and ****.
I think ash is literally one of the most underrated protagonists that exist in anime.

He comes up with decent to brilliant strategies.
He's beaten 45 gyms at this point
He's always made it past bracket in the league competitions and made it into at least top 16 (Stop and consider for a moment that there are literally thousands of trainers that can't get past all the gyms or make it past the qualifying rounds.)
Defeated the entire battle frontier.
Brings out pretty much the max potential of his pokemon regardless of evolution.
Able to compete with top contest contenders with no experience in that type of battling at all.

He's pretty damn good.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I think ash is literally one of the most underrated protagonists that exist in anime.

He's always made it past bracket in the league competitions and made it into at least top 16 (Stop and consider for a moment that there are literally thousands of trainers that can't get past all the gyms or make it past the qualifying rounds.)
Brings out pretty much the max potential of his pokemon regardless of evolution.
Able to compete with top contest contenders with no experience in that type of battling at all.

He's pretty damn good.
He's also scruffy looking and hasn't aged past 12.
I mean, sure there's all that stuff, but I'm not going for someone who has such terrible taste in hats.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'm partial to Steven. Heir to a major company, enjoys the outdoors, swagging style. Metagross. He's so cool.
But Lorelei is my fave as far as Pokemon characters go. Glasses+secretaryish outfit+red hair.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

He's pretty damn good.
There was already some article/video I remember that went over this, almost like you paraphrased some of it

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
omg random like from 900 pages ago @ Saito Saito
If you post good **** that I passed over, expect it to get liked in the future.

There was already some article/video I remember that went over this, almost like you paraphrased some of it
I came to that conclusion myself since I actually watch the show.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I liked Ash in the early seasons when he was a smartass and didn't always feel like doing the right thing if it inconvenienced him. See the Tentacruel episode where he didn't really care what happened to them. He had something resembling a personality.

Getting automatic wins with your plot armored Pikachu while saying it's awesome how awesome science is every episode is staler than Team Rocket blasting off again.

Bleck

Smash Master
ash probably would have continued to have a personality if anime in general hadn't largely shifted to universally employing writers that are incapable of writing anything even resembling a compelling character

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Ash was more of a dumbash than a smartash honestly. I remember quite a bit of scenes which proved he's an idiot.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So Alberta just elected an emphatically leftist majority government after 44 years under the thumb of the Canadian Nazi Party.

I don't know how state elections work in the US, but to my knowledge this is roughly equivalent to a total Democratic takeover of Texas, but if every Democratic candidate were also a black Muslim.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh my gaaaa-

You never knew two tiny rubber bands could inflict so much pain.

At least it's not as bad as the first time I got metal glued to my teeth. I literally was forced to let eggs dissolve on my tongue because I couldn't chew. Actually I kinda "chewed" with my tongue.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Why talk about ash when there's brock

remember kids when you get caught in a thunder storm always put a large piece of metal on your head

Last edited:
Top Bottom