• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Thanks for the insight Bleck, I appreciate it. I must be running on my heels and it's probably why I run so loudly too. I guess I'll be more attentive of my form from now on.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Chapter 26x is such a pain in the ass.

But first to focus on some of the good, and at the same time silly, **** I have going in in this play-through.

Hector is now promoted and Lyn has more Strength then him, its by, like, only one or two points so it won't last long, but it is still incredibly lol.

Eliwood still hasn't promoted yet but that doesn't really matter since he is pretty lackluster in this play through so far (lol at his pitiful 11 str/spd/skl at level20).

Kent is a ****ing magic tank with his 14 or 15 Res xD.

Sain is like a hybird Merc/Myrm on a horsey (has the Str/Spd/HP of a Merc but the frailness of a Mrym if he gets hit).

Fiora is a ****ing bad ass Falcon Knight with 19 Str, 18 Skl, and 21 Spd, poor Florina getting benched because her Str just refuses to go beyond 8.

I have the feeling I'll be dropping Lucius soon since Serra is looking like she will just be a better version of him when they both promote.

Some of the growths that have been happening to my units are just awesome, like above.

Now onto Chapter 26x.

God I really hate this chapter, for the majority of my units I have to wait for a new path to open up before I can advance, it's like a sneakier version of desert and weather maps. But I was fine for the most part, until I ran in the Berserk Staff... I hate this chapter with a passion.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64144.0 according to this, I have to export in .anim but I don't have that as an export option
If there's an option for "export as" (like when you save something by name) ttry that and just add .anim and see if that works

if not, then idk, I still need to dl maya, pm me the file you're trying to export as anim if that first thing doesnt work and I'll try and see if I can do it on my end

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey I remember writing that a while back...

The anim plugin has to be activated somewhere in Maya's settings, because she loves to keep things hidden from all of us.
Holy **** a direct response, this is x100000 more helpful. <3

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Anyone here into running?

How do I make it so that my ankles and shins don't hurt to the point where I want to saw them off my body so I can't feel them anymore?
but thats the best part
you run to distract yourself from the pain of real life

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Is Texas already out of school? I wish I could stay up and learn about maya, but I have to get good sleep.

*goes back to Hearthstone*

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Is Texas already out of school? I wish I could stay up and learn about maya, but I have to get good sleep.

*goes back to Hearthstone*
Texas has til like the end of may

unless you're in college

Then it's prolly the last week (like it is for me)

(I dont want to go home someone please adopt me for the summer ;-;)

D

Deleted member

Ayyyyyy my animation went into BBox correctly. Nice!

I can properly animate for PM now, sick.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you guys dont deserve a link, y'all dont even own a tharja statue

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone here into running?

How do I make it so that my ankles and shins don't hurt to the point where I want to saw them off my body so I can't feel them anymore? I don't think my shoes are the problem.
Get strong legs.

Stretching might help.

1430785302502.gif

Chapter 26x is such a pain in the ***.

But first to focus on some of the good, and at the same time silly, **** I have going in in this play-through.

Hector is now promoted and Lyn has more Strength then him, its by, like, only one or two points so it won't last long, but it is still incredibly lol.

Eliwood still hasn't promoted yet but that doesn't really matter since he is pretty lackluster in this play through so far (lol at his pitiful 11 str/spd/skl at level20).

Kent is a ****ing magic tank with his 14 or 15 Res xD.

Sain is like a hybird Merc/Myrm on a horsey (has the Str/Spd/HP of a Merc but the frailness of a Mrym if he gets hit).

Fiora is a ****ing bad *** Falcon Knight with 19 Str, 18 Skl, and 21 Spd, poor Florina getting benched because her Str just refuses to go beyond 8.

I have the feeling I'll be dropping Lucius soon since Serra is looking like she will just be a better version of him when they both promote.

Some of the growths that have been happening to my units are just awesome, like above.

Now onto Chapter 26x.

God I really hate this chapter, for the majority of my units I have to wait for a new path to open up before I can advance, it's like a sneakier version of desert and weather maps. But I was fine for the most part, until I ran in the Berserk Staff... I hate this chapter with a passion.
Is that the one with Jaffar or the one with Lloyd? Either way, welcome to purgatory.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad
About smiling, I think I read or heard something about smiling bettering the own mood and therefore creating positive feedback to smile more.
Only worked from time to time. Sometimes I had to force myself to smile to keep it and when I didn't focus on it it just fell back into that "could be worse, but could be better" stance...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Ayyyyyy my animation went into BBox correctly. Nice!

I can properly animate for PM now, sick.
While Lunchables is busy working on his ironic game, he's gonna end up actually getting good at animating, end up on the PMDT, and be the main person behind the next clone engine character's animations.

Screencap this post.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
alright so uhh every character fox upsmashes
Can you please animate this for ROB
I just want to uppercut ******* with my base
make sure you get the flailing arms right
he could even spin his torso or something
and shoot flames to propel his base upward
this actually sounds kinda badass now

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
The real problem here is that running isn't an exercise, it's a sport. Humans are designed to either sprint or walk long distances, so unless you're already fit you're going to get hurt running or jogging long distances unless you naturally have a "runner's" physique (light weight, slight bone structure)

steelguttey

mei is bei
i havent been on this thread in a damn long time ***

altho im getting back into 2d fighters and damn peacock/squigs looks like my kind of team

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Ugh, I gotta kick this soda habit...
Yeah, Bleck covered a lot of it.

What you're probably experiencing is shin splints. If you're training for something then lower your normal pace and make sure you don't run longer than 20 minutes or so. Ice your shins for ~20 minutes every night and then get a towel after and then lay it out. Roll the towel up with your toes. Repeat like, 10 times. Then switch to other foot. If you're not already, try to run on grass or the ground. It's a lot more soft than the track/sidewalk. Also never run on treadmills, I swear they're the devil. They kill my left arm. Yes my arm.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Its the one where Jaffar joins me as a controlled unit.
I'm guessing it's the map with Sonia where you have to move fast and she shooting long rang magic at you right? If im right that chapter is mad pain in the ass lol.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm guessing it's the map with Sonia where you have to move fast and she shooting long rang magic at you right? If im right that chapter is mad pain in the *** lol.

Yea, that's it. I haven't even gotten close to Sonia yet. Its the Bishop with the Berserk Staff that always gets me because, despite his low hit rate, HE ALWAYS ****ING HITS ME and Serra is always too far away to use her restore staff.

Top Bottom