• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Well, Mac has final cut pro. So that's something. It's kinda popular with people who make stuff like... I forgot. Apple's devices are cute. That's all you need to know.
I'm okay with Apple in general... It's the Mac OS Photoshop specifically that's off. Unlike in the Windows version, you can't navigate the top menu using only the keyboard. It seems like common sense but for some reason Adobe refused to add it to the most popular version of the program.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Your ava has stirred my mind, in a bad way sir.
Now I gotta talk about H×H
The last season of hunter x hunter... ehhh(watching it right now, about half way through). Not gonna say I don't like it ( I do), but... rush much? I think they should have did more to lead up to that last season. Like, gon switches from the boy scout mentality kinda quick. And I'm mad they aint show kites fight. Im mad at prob more than that, that's just the last thing I was mad at.
I'm on episode 121. NO SPOILERS

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
"Rigorous quality control is of paramount importance to us" - Ubisoft regarding Unity.

Released with glitches.
Honesty Ubisoft lacks.
Their pants are aflame.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Sooooooooooo i faced a pikachu player at a tourney.....and I am just thinking to myself: "why were the QAC complaints soo drastic since he just QACd combo me to death" ....Is there something im missing other than it having its' helpful recovery option removed? It sure as hell didn't seem like a problem to the guy who bopped me

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ahh, I miss wrestling... Good times, good times. :)
The good times are still ahead of us jabroni. Kevin Steen, El Generico, Prince Devitt are all on NXT. Soon they'll make the jump to RAW and Smackdown.

And plus, we still have Jhon Cenus.

ibig17HI30wi94.gif

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
That three minute entrance is cool and all, but you turn it off when the fake fighting begins right?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Lol home for winter break
Forgot how frustrating having people telling you when to do things is, I got yelled at for staying up past midnight.
forced 10 pm bed time, yay. It's worse than my summer curfew.
Don't rub it in, I did homework from 4 to 7:30, no interruptions, finished everything I needed to and more. I managed my time by setting alarms to make sure I spent the appropriate amount of time on each task. Satisfied, I start a game of Dota. 20 min in Nazi stepdad makes me do more work and basically revokes computer privileges.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
It's not fake fighting because no one gets hurt. It's fake fighting because there's no neutral game, it's literally scripted. It's not an easy job, but those guys aren't fighting, they're hitting each other. Fighting would entail them both trying to win, which they obviously aren't if the winner is predetermined.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I mean fighting is their job, if they get injured and can't fight, they can't make a living, at that point it's pretty important to make sure the other guy knows what you're doing lol.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
It's not fake fighting because no one gets hurt. It's fake fighting because there's no neutral game, it's literally scripted. It's not an easy job, but those guys aren't fighting, they're hitting each other. Fighting would entail them both trying to win, which they obviously aren't if the winner is predetermined.
no neutral all punish sounds like PM amirite

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I hate Jews
Wow, hating Jews right now reminded me that according to Anita Sarkesian, anything with violence qualifies as discluding girls. Children aren't allowed to have cops and robbers Legos cause violence is only for boys.

I can't take Feminist Frequency seriously. Ultimately parents get to expose this kids to themes of violence where boy or girl. Saying that Midevil combat and other violent themes have to leave because girls don't like it is stupid.

Please decide if the sexes are the same or different before we discuss how It's companies faults for creating media that parents want to buy for their kids.

I think that the idea that girls only get dolls that are pink is silly, but so is saying that things are marketed to boys need to not exist. Get whatever stupid toy you want for your kid.

The videogames and movies Frequncies are far more valid than the toy ones, and that is really saying something.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
so do all the morons who say wrestling is fake watch movies and exclaim to everyone around them that these movies weren't recordings of real, actual events and therefore are fake

where do animated things fall in this spectrum? are they the fakest of all???

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I think all the morons who insist these are real rivalries going on outside the ring in wrestling federations and that it's not like a movie script at all is why people have to constantly say it.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Wow, hating Jews right now reminded me that according to Anita Sarkesian
hey I know that this woman says critical things about video games and that must make you feel really bad about yourself but can you maybe keep offensively intolerant comments to yourself please

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The winner is predetermined but there's more to that. There's the in ring psychology that goes into it. There's also an element of storytelling that goes into it. If you listen to this match, Austin will tell you the deeper things that go on in presenting and telling a story in a match.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...restlemania-13-with-austin-s-commentary_sport

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Wow, hating Jews right now reminded me that according to Anita Sarkesian, anything with violence qualifies as discluding girls. Children aren't allowed to have cops and robbers Legos cause violence is only for boys.

I can't take Feminist Frequency seriously. Ultimately parents get to expose this kids to themes of violence where boy or girl. Saying that Midevil combat and other violent themes have to leave because girls don't like it is stupid.

Please decide if the sexes are the same or different before we discuss how It's companies faults for creating media that parents want to buy for their kids.

I think that the idea that girls only get dolls that are pink is silly, but so is saying that things are marketed to boys need to not exist. Get whatever stupid toy you want for your kid.
Gender is a stupid concept imo
You're treated differently by everyone for no reason other than whether your biological makeup is suited for bearing and feeding young or not

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gender is a stupid concept imo
You're treated differently by everyone for no reason other than whether your biological makeup is suited for bearing and rearing young or not
yeah, but there are practical reasons behind those differences most of the time* and there's nothing wrong with that. i think a lot of people equate sexism to being bad, when most instances of sexism in reality are either beneficial or go completely unnoticed.

But you just made a gendered statement that men aren't suited for rearing children.

You can't escape it even when you try to.
biologically, i agree that men are not suited to rearing children, which was the qualifier used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom