• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
irl I speak in responses and am otherwise the quitest person you ever met

here I ask questions about candy because I feel like it.

Going through school I was the kid that secretly knew everything about everyone, because you completely ignored them when you were telling secrets to your circle of friends right next to him.

But it's alright, because I'm cute.

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Well that was a fun 10 pages or so to read through. Stay classy PMS.

Finally done with finals and need to get back into anime mode for a while. Why did they rush Chaika's end so much? Couldn't they have just ended it with the OVA and leave the last episode as a cliffhanger or something? Sigh.

I enjoyed Irregular but only because I didn't take it seriously. It was more like "what asspull will they use this week" instead of expecting anything plot worthy. Much better that way.

Probably also going to do the Elfen Lied watch as Tinker suggested. I heard mixed things about it though

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
calm down kiddo

yeah I read the rest of his post, probably in a quarter of the time it took you to come up with this stunning counterpost

the rest of his criticism doesn't justify saying "speaking of Jews that I hate" - there was no point in quoting the entire post and splattering it all over another page, so I cut it down to the part that I was responding to directly
He himself didn't say he hated Jews, that was Baz

How can you say you read it when it's pretty clear you didn't read it

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Tinker has been a force for good in the community, having organized many a discussion and acting as a mod in the PM reddit.

Please have mercy on his soul.

Bleck

Smash Master
He himself didn't say he hated Jews, that was Baz

How can you say you read it when it's pretty clear you didn't read it
baz made that post immediately after lizalfos himself asked somebody to make an antisemitic comment

how can you comment on someone supposedly not reading something while not even reading things yourself

keep in mind that the above is a rhetorical question; the answer is because you're stupid

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I mean I don't think Omega Mode is intended to be serious. The PMDT doesn't really care about Turbo Mode infinites for exampe.
Yeah I know, I imagined that there would be infinites but this one just mashing one button for a million years.

Don't rub it in, I did homework from 4 to 7:30, no interruptions, finished everything I needed to and more. I managed my time by setting alarms to make sure I spent the appropriate amount of time on each task. Satisfied, I start a game of Dota. 20 min in Nazi stepdad makes me do more work and basically revokes computer privileges.
...Do your parents turn off the wi-fi at night? 'Cause my parent do. FEEL MY MAAAAAIIINNNN

uhh, I like chocolate, Crunch and Reses for dayz, Hershey's if i'm in the mood.

It's been year's since I've read HP, I should read it again..

You guy are dweebs.

I don't watch much anime but when i do i have a habit to foget to watch them lol

Hylian you mad scary bruh D:

Again, you guys are dweeb >_>

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>Mods are asleep

Nothing good has ever happened once someone utters that phrase. Ever. I'm petitioning you to get banned

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
LOL i get off of work and someone got banned that wasn't me lol.

Better pray that a situation happens that you don't get banned and if you are sending inappropriate material PM it through each other on Twitter or something.

Also someone wants to play me in Smash 3ds before I go into GG XRD mode and try out my waifu Elphelt?

EDIT: Speaking of which I wanna see this vid someone send it to me on twitter or something via PM? Bet it's not as bad as what I did.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Wait tinker got banned?

@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™ For some reason, they're ALL named Lauren. Something is going on with any girl involved with Smash being named Lauren.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
No Yursaman
You mustn't turn into Mech
It's only a matter of time before none of us has a choice in the matter, as it should be.
Eventually people will embrace the righteousness that is cybernetics and the lawful good it entails.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
We all need spy camera pens man

Also I wanted to mention, what happened to the guy "Dolan"? or what his name was, who wrote gibberish on this thread a year ago and now dissapeared?

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Gonna make that the victory theme for Fox...

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You want to get banned for linking to inappropriate language MLGF?

People getting disappeared everyday like this is a CIA detention center.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I live on the edge.
On internet messageboards.
About videogames.

2cool4school

Top Bottom