• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't understand Juggleguys thought of daisy chaining 8 powerstrips to one table and NOT expect something to explode

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There is no logic. You're never supposed to chain them. They don't even recommend 2, let alone 8 rofl

Stack extension cords (of the proper gauge ofc), not power strips

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
jesus christ, was he really stacking powerstrips

how the hell does that man exist as a TO without being fined for arson under willful ignorance

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
jesus christ, was he really stacking powerstrips
how the hell does that man exist as a TO without being fined for arson under willful ignorance
If he owns the venue/doesn't make what happened known.

/becomes That Guy™ internally

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Sometimes I have no idea what you're talking about Mech. Kinda like Allie, but much more rarely.

ETA: I'm watching No Birds Allowed atm. I feel like a player using a top 8 character shouldn't be able to ban a stage against a player not using top 8 in Melee. And maybe the mid or low tier player could ignore DSR against a top tier, but I'm not sure about that idea.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Oh **** dude I just remembered I got Bravely Default data on my current SD card. Can I somehow transfer it to the bigger one I'm about to buy?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
You can in fact transfer data on an SD card with a computer that reads the SD card. Just transfer the files onto the computer and then put in the new SD card in your comp and transfer the files onto that. It's the same as transferring data between any two removable storage devices.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You can in fact transfer data on an SD card with a computer that reads the SD card. Just transfer the files onto the computer and then put in the new SD card in your comp and transfer the files onto that. It's the same as transferring data between any two removable storage devices.
*Hands over one IOU-Sexual-Favor ticket*

Edit: Oh cool I can get ganon just by running thru campaign with link on 7. Thank god cuz I didn't feel like messing with anyone quite yet 'sides him and pika.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Maybe the patch stuff changed things *I have no idea*

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
**** i just went nextdoor to the shell for some frosted flakes and forgot to see if they had sd cards.

ME WUNT SM4SHUUUUUUUUU
edit: desu

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
You scrubs and your 3DS's. Enjoy your terribad controls, sub-Gamecube graphics and phone-sized screen.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Who would be the most OP character in doubles if team attack were turned off? I'm thinking Link.

Top Bottom