• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian as Ike Climbers:

Bambi_

King of the Forest
So with all of the hinting at characters (three different ones) that can only mean that at least one character is on the way, right?

Rarik

Smash Journeyman
So with all of the hinting at characters (three different ones) that can only mean that at least one character is on the way, right?
Probably more like 41 new characters, IC versions of every character not just Ike Climbers.

metroid1117

Smash Master
So... I guess I'm going to Evo. Who wants to play friendlies/MMs after I get 0-2'd in Melee like a scrub?

Last edited:

Bambi_

King of the Forest
So what I'm thinking is that they clearly implemented code to allow dual charactership to be added to any character. (Either by explicitly performing it on Ike or by making a generalized version that can be applied to current characters on the go). They at least know the steps to do that. Combined with the fact that a PMBR member was playing around with something like that a few months ago, I think we can expect a mode and item that brings in a second character for you to control in an upcoming update. Double Cherry mode hype.

Bambi_

King of the Forest
Hnnnnn, can we please lose reverse hits on G&W's dash attack. It's impossible to follow up when they happen and they're impossible to avoid.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ trash? trash? I really like Plup's MK, but I feel like there is no MK out there right now using Down-B "ideally." It's gonna be a huge part of his future metagame, it's so underutilized right now. Maybe all of his B moves are. Tough to say though.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Plups nair usage is so freakin' good. Its why he is so good as he is. I feel he should grab more and use more up-air to combo. His strategy is to get those nairs that you can get in many situations but not lead to that much. I think it is a good strategy because you don't commit that much. Obviously, there are more ways to play MK and to mix them based on opponent and matchup is probably the best, but I clearly learned sth. from Plup

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey what's it called when you hold the attack button, moonwalk, then c-stick across the stage. I want to look up some videos on YouTube but I don't know the name of it.

B.W.

Smash Champion
It probably doesn't have a name.

In honor of dumb Brawl names for stuff I dub it C-Slicking

splat

Smash Lord
This is so hilarious

Thanks to earlier Turbo videos I can't help but try and see if there's any new stuff (like the many costumes in earlier videos).

All I could see was that Nanike seems to be using Zamus' face.

Peppy's "Do a barrel roll" was a nice touch.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just streamed a 6 hour and 13 minute skype call with Sethlon, Strong Bad, and Fly Amanita talking about smash o.o. And now it's 8am so I'm going to bed.

Top Bottom