• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Shouxiao

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Ridley can be real? Dreams might come true or maybe just they are trolling us.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
idk what am I missing?

@Fortress I didn't mean it like that, I just don't know what a Montana is. can I eat it?

@pills - DK and diddy are Mario characters. so is waluigi.

Bambi_

King of the Forest
"#47" flashes right before the "challenger approaching" part at the end. Isn't 47 the max number of characters they can have?

SunJester

Smash Ace
Screen KO's, and a possible "Double-Cherry" mode? I remember one of the PMBR coders toying around with something like that earlier.

Also given the end of the trailer, Ridley is about as "confirmed" as Pichu.

Kappa

Edit: PM currently has 41 characters, and can add another 5.

So much Kappa

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Slippy is super real, source: has model and animations.

Bryonato

Green Hat
slippy had his own run/double jump animation which leads me to believe he's legit, though some of his moves looked like fox clones. Looked like he also fell slower than Fox.

Ike Climbers is part of a new double character mode i think. Also one of the ikes was blonde and that was weird to me.
Ridley has to be a troll.

Bryonato

Green Hat
But ryxis is right, "#47" does flash right before ridley comes up, which i believe is all the characters they could add.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ridley would be a cool addition

I thought it was 46 being the max number? Like, we're at 41 right now and we can have 5 more?

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Where has this double mode been discussed before? It sounds like an interesting permutation of that training mode glitch.
It was in a stream they did when they were just messing with some code.

the guy talking said he was seeing if he could work that into something, and it looks like he did.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I think 46 is the maximum amount of characters (currently 41 characters plus 5 more = 46 characters).

So the 47 thing may be part of the joke.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Where has this double mode been discussed before? It sounds like an interesting permutation of that training mode glitch.
Dantarion streamed it a while ago during his clone engine showcase, he was messing with the code quite a bit.

Can't believe all these people just go and forget Dantarions name, very odd phenomena considering how much y'all love to blab away about the clone engine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom