• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ive taken advice from my ****** on the internet, just dont take advice from terrible people

like dmg

B.W.

Smash Champion
DrinkingFood's ROB is so real he doesn't remember bodying me on netplay. That's good though. Now only I know how bad it was.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I love it when this thread starts talking about girls, it's always so amusing.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Take my advice, turn it to a ganondorf combo vid :3
Joking aside, if you couldnt find any good combos for that last 30 seconds, put a tech skill show with 2 falcons on some random stage and end it with a falcon punch ( I dont know why im trying to help you with this; I actually dont like falcon, what am I doing)
image.jpg

Yung Mei

Take my advice, turn it to a ganondorf combo vid :3
Joking aside, if you couldnt find any good combos for that last 30 seconds, put a tech skill show with 2 falcons on some random stage and end it with a falcon punch ( I dont know why im trying to help you with this; I actually dont like falcon, what am I doing)
View attachment 7399
i was thinking of just throwing this in there for ****s in giggles

im telling you guys, finding music for videos is ****ing impossible for me, because im never satisfied and always want to change it at the last second

Screenshot of a ****load of songs that i considered over the last couple months

Last edited:

Yung Mei

ive used lucky star music in a video son, i think i know that my taste in music is 15/10 on greatness

Yung Mei

vomit inducing is better, you'd be suprised by the kind of **** i listen to

i almost used music by an artist called Bloody Vomit Bukkake once

also anime is dumb

B.W.

Smash Champion
It's easy to replace a C-Stick so long as you have another C-Stick or a Nunchuck/classic controller stick to put in its place.

Yung Mei

not like, the c stick cap or w/e itself, i mean the entire c stick part

i just realized today that my controller is practically perfect, except the C Stick drops inputs to the right like 70 percent of the time, so i was wondering if its possible to just replace thhe whole c stick

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
One of my friends replaced gc controller parts, it worked fine; maybe its okay but dont trust my words

Yung Mei

yee

and ****

welp, time to ****in buy another goddamned controller then :(

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hey man you backed down not me, but I have no te for foolishness at the moment. I have a legit problem.

You see, I'm not a *****. So I usually don't post my real life bs here. But this time I need some advice.

It's about girls, yep here we go...

You see, there was this girl who was in at least one of my classes every year. And she was really hot. We became friends, and over time we became even better friends, and she got hotter. But we were never really close, so when we weren't in the same class this year it didn't really phase me. She is like the typical social popular girl, I'm your typical, well, typical 18 year old. Smoke, drink , party, that kinda stuff.

Well recently i was sitting in class, and guess who the new teacher assistant was? Yep, it was her. And I didn't think she would care that I was in the class so I just kinda sat down and did the usual learning thing. I was kinda tired today so the situation didn't really sink it, and I didn't remember the fact that I haven't seen/talked to her since the school year started. So I glanced over and noticed she was hotter than the last time I saw her, and she was also waving at someone. I thought she was waving to someone behind me so I just casually looked away, but I looked around and no one was looking up, and when I looked at her she looked so offended and sad, and then she just started texting.

It slowly dawned on me what I had done, my 4th emotion was shattered.
Why didnt I just wave back? Why? WWWHHHYYYY! She must think I'm an ******* now.

It is quiet in that class so I couldn't get her attention in any way, I feel like a total ****. I should have like waved back or something, so now she probably thinks I'm acting too good for her or something. I've felt bad about it all day :(

See usually when this happens I don't give a ****, because I'm kinda a **** to most girls(yet they still like me). But this girl is different, I know I keep saying she's hot but I only keep bringing it up to be funny(really though, she is the hottest girl in the school), I've had my share of hot girls and the only reason I act ****ish is because they are usually stupid, I only hook up because they are hot.

But I could never be mean to her, she is too nice to me! She has substance, she has a personality! She is also really cool! I just wanna somehow apologize or something, but for some reason I can't muster enough testosterone to tell her in front of all her damn annoying friends. They are always flocking around her, and they are so ****ing annoying. And not only that, but she makes me feel too fuzzy inside to act normal. It's the perfect anti-paradoxium formula.

Just imagine if sonic had a shine that had 10x range and was dash cancelable. That's kinda what my situation is like. There is like no way to get too her, and she is playing defensively. It's like a 4 stocked situation.

I don't know what is going on with my brain! Talking to girls is so easy, why must I have trouble with her! Why is she giving me difficulty, i dont understand, i dont understand why im so broken about this. I feel like the fabrics of my reality are finally caving in, and that my very memory's will be a mere construct of imagination! Just the thought of it all shatters me! Just yesterday I had ferocity and valor to match that of a dragon, but now I am but a sad little rodent! Dear Lord!

I need opinions! And suggestions!!

3rd world problems
#TheStruggleIsReal

*Disclaimer* i all don't think girls are stupid, just the general population of popular male and females are pretty stupid.
Stop worrying about whether or not you f*cked up with one, count 'em, 1 girl. I highly doubt she's the hottest person in your school, and there's probably many others that you haven't noticed because you're too fixated on this one. I've seen a ton of guys talk about that one special dream girl that is always out of their reach who makes them feel amazing when they're around them. And guess what? They never get with them. And as long as they think like that, they will never get with them in a million years.

I'm sure it's hard, but forget about her and hang out with other girls (You should've waved anyway because who cares if she is waving at someone behind you. You're waving at your own accord). If already she really liked you now, then seeing you hang out with other girls will make her like you more. Women like guys who have options. They don't want a guy that no other women are chasing after. You are the prize.

Get sexy, meet other girls, ???, profit.

When guys are bad at talking to girls it's because they get too inside their own heads. They overthink everything because they get too caught up in "what if I **** it up, what if she doesn't like me" and they freeze. So just be chill and talk to her like you'd talk to any random stranger that you weren't trying to bang.

Then again, never take advice from people on the internet.
Actually, do talk to women like you're trying to bang them. Obviously don't be like "Ayo girl, back dat ass up", but you still want to at least be flirting to communicate to her you're actually interested. If you just act like a friendly face, you'll stay a friendly face.

Also, the more attractive you are, the more leeway you have with it. A hot guy flirting with someone is considered sexy, whereas a regular or unattractive guy doing it is labeled creepy. So get attractive.

Last edited:

Phantasmagorical

Smash Cadet
yee

and ****

welp, time to ****in buy another goddamned controller then :(
Have you tried the controller reset code (x y start)? Also, sometimes I find I can fix stick problems like that by just opening the controller up, taking off the cap, and spinning the stick in circles for a bit.

B.W.

Smash Champion
If you've ever opened your controller before, when's the last time you cleaned the sucker? Wipe it down with a dry towel, or, what I do is use those glasses cleaner wipes that have the alcohol already on them. Whenever I've had a controller problem all my controller ever needed was a good cleaning.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, the more attractive you are, the more leeway you have with it. A hot guy flirting with someone is considered sexy, whereas a regular or unattractive guy doing it is labeled creepy. So get attractive.
This is literally the best advice ever given.

I'm not even being factitious. Get attractive.

Yung Mei

yes,i thought it was just a controller issue, reset and everything, it still kept dropping right inputs

ill give the cleaning a shot, hopefully itll work perfectly.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This place is far more humorous than the SSB4 Social.
Also yea wtf is up with girls? They're like all weird and stuff?

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
First, it was love

Then it became ghetto

Now back to love

Will the social thread be ghetto again

D

Deleted member

Actually, do talk to women like you're trying to bang them. Obviously don't be like "Ayo girl, back dat *** up", but you still want to at least be flirting to communicate to her you're actually interested. If you just act like a friendly face, you'll stay a friendly face.
This is good, but I'm going to add to it a bit.

You should talk to and treat every woman like you have a harem of sex-starved women at home, and you're trying to see if she would make a good addition to it. And I don't mean just the women you're trying to get with, I mean basically all of them (outside of your family). They're wired to respond to "being sexy" regardless of how they're situated to you and they're more likely to open up to you and trust you. So yes, hitting on that 60 year old waitress will get you free drinks, and charming the heavy girls will make her hot friends want you more. That doesn't mean you have to do anything with them, it's just learning how to relate to women in general. It's also good practice for the girls you really like later. On that note:

Trying to talk to a girl when they are always surrounded by friends is the worst, if you just single them out you can be considered rude or obvious but otherwise it's hard to come up with something to talk to them alone.
It's actually better to approach the group to get on good terms with all of the girls. Once you know them better and there's some familiarity there, it's easier to have some 1 on 1 conversations. Just like making friends normally pretty much.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I rather talk about video game waifus and how disheartening Nintendo news is being in the last few weeks with their sales reports :(

Also Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening best waifu.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
IS there anyone who can help me set up a manual connction for my Wii using the Wii LAN adapter? I think I need mess with the connection settings, and find my SSID and stuff but can't. I really want to play PM online again

Top Bottom