• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I have best animeav everyone else go home

cripes this is awkward to say, but:
I got kicked the **** outta my house from an alcoholic parent

I'm trying to get in contact with folks who can set me up for housing, but until then I'm in a shelter rn and only talking to anyone through a school comp

lemme tell ya: if you ever want a motivator for getting **** done, go look at a shelter shower. there's less bits of the bath unscathed than there is paste gluing **** together. scares you into learning how to get income prettttty god damn quickly

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll be there with a recording setup. Any players you guys are looking for?
Definitely Jolteon!!! He said he wants to try and win Apex and me and the UK community would definitely like to see his T.Links performance.
And he wants to MM Rolex because he feels he will destroy his Snake which I think might happen lol but I think standardtoaster said he'll try to get that.

Armada didn't make the deadline :(
:( so is he still going and not entering anything......

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I think I'll be fine maybe hopefully. I kind of tried to talk it through w/ a far more sober parent, and it worked ENOUGH. this kind of lit a fire under me though, mostly b/c damn if a shelter doesn't make you learn really quickly how lucky you have it with even a normally mediocre setup

thank god canada has more local municipal **** like this (I'm getting set up for youth income assistance now). I would've been in a lot of a worse position otherwise lmao

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I have best animeav everyone else go home

cripes this is awkward to say, but:
I got kicked the **** outta my house from an alcoholic parent

I'm trying to get in contact with folks who can set me up for housing, but until then I'm in a shelter rn and only talking to anyone through a school comp

lemme tell ya: if you ever want a motivator for getting **** done, go look at a shelter shower. there's less bits of the bath unscathed than there is paste gluing **** together. scares you into learning how to get income prettttty god damn quickly
Well I just got together with my crew and we rented a house, it was a ****ing awesome house, and because there were 12 of us rent was pretty cheap, I've since moved out but I always go back to smoke weed lol

Find a car to sleep in, that's also a fair option

I can't say the same for Canada, but in America once your 18 you get hired in an instant

Ah smashboards, the best place to post your problems

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hey, she tried to find him a good apartment on the house but had no such luck.

Canon, did you call the police and report your drunk parent kicked you out the house?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
couldn't if I wanted to. the second you turn 18, they can toss your ass out without any legal troubles b/c it's assumed by then you're a proper Adult with a capital A (despite the fact that at best, even assuming I was perfect I'd still be a broke college student. WHATEVERRR)

I am back in my room, I guess. I mean it's either back here or in a shelter for a month in the hopes of getting a low-low-low-income house (like it probably wouldve had to have been ~400 a month for me at the most to live off of it lmao)

general plan in life: find a college far away enough to justify on-campus living when I get my credits all proper. and then, uh, idk, find a career that won't gut me financially. I'M ADULT

Paradoxium

Smash Master
couldn't if I wanted to. the second you turn 18, they can toss your *** out without any legal troubles b/c it's assumed by then you're a proper Adult with a capital A (despite the fact that at best, even assuming I was perfect I'd still be a broke college student. WHATEVERRR)

I am back in my room, I guess. I mean it's either back here or in a shelter for a month in the hopes of getting a low-low-low-income house (like it probably wouldve had to have been ~400 a month for me at the most to live off of it lmao)

general plan in life: find a college far away enough to justify on-campus living when I get my credits all proper. and then, uh, idk, find a career that won't gut me financially. I'M ADULT
im joining the navy, they pay for your college, you can try going for that

oh yea your in Canada :(

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
couldn't if I wanted to. the second you turn 18, they can toss your *** out without any legal troubles b/c it's assumed by then you're a proper Adult with a capital A (despite the fact that at best, even assuming I was perfect I'd still be a broke college student. WHATEVERRR)

The American Dream incarnate.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Wow, this really went off-topic long & fast.

Also, I'm one of the few people who still read manuals/booklets, majority before playing the game.

And from what I get from official sources, they have always called them "Strong Attacks." "Jabs" back then were called "Weak Attacks(now, called Standard Attacks)."

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
also amsa finally signed up proper, he's going to P:M on top of melee

god damn this is so STACKED

e:
Wake me up when we surpass Melee in a national. As it should be.
nah, melee's in a position rn where the few games overcoming it are the big two capcom titles. unless P:M suddenly becomes the second coming of jesus, I'm satisfied with a number that's higher than I believe any smash title was before 2013

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
All that's holding it back is that it's not finished yet, just wait until the golden release and it's popularity will skyrocket.

Top Bottom