• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I'm convinced that olimar has a bunch of tricks and tweaks up his sleeve that the pmbr hasn't told us. Also I really want an agile olimar because that **** would be hype. But olimars aerial pikmin throws and whatnot looked promising. Also, if buds and flowers do more damage, now there's incentive not to spam pikmin.

Also I hope the antenna crawl combo still works. Also an olimar dacus would be great.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I'm convinced that olimar has a bunch of tricks and tweaks up his sleeve that the pmbr hasn't told us. Also I really want an agile olimar because that **** would be hype. But olimars aerial pikmin throws and whatnot looked promising. Also, if buds and flowers do more damage, now there's incentive not to spam pikmin.

Also I hope the antenna crawl combo still works. Also an olimar dacus would be great.
Maybe further insight will be provided through the pm site.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
ikr kage? i'm legitimately excited that disrespect has noteworthy utility for a character now :>

p.s-Kirby looks to be kawaiiiuycetvhuvtxtdxgvygixsezdhhj-desu amounts of fun
noticed they didn't go with the 64 nair after all

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I go for 7 HOURS to and as soon as I get back KIRBY LOOKS GOOD?!
WHAT YEAR IS THIS!!!!! WHAT DID I OVERDOSE ON?!
I'M NOT READY TO BE SALTY OVER KIRBY!!!! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
After the "However, there is one last thing" I was hoping it would be "NO MORE SHIELD PUSHBACK." But of course it was Samus. Curse you Samus!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I feel like the only thing olimar needs is a ken combo b/c he was like one of two people who could manage it in brawl (even tho it was DI-able)

Doq

Smash Lord
I watched the trailer and literally cried afterward. The game is going to be so OP with :kirbymelee: , :samusmelee:, AND :yoshimelee: returning; plus :mewtwomelee: and :roymelee:; PLUS turbo mode; PLUS expert balancing to make every character viable; PLUS PS4 PLAYABILITY wait no they did not confirm it yet. But all of this made me cry.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ice Beam literally changed attack animations, how would that be only visual? Did you SEE Zard get hit with Ice Dtilt? Cmon man

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So much for crawls being impossible to add.

Good ****, Morph Ball crawl made sense from the very beginning and it's fantastic to see programming barriers broken to put it in.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I swear this thread is gonna break in half from everyone bouncing around off of this hype. This was ay too damn good. XD

And December 9th? Huh, that's my niece's birthday. She'll be happy about this too. <3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who is that guy who has been waiting and asking for Samus forever and even has 'Samus for 3.0' in his signature.
I forgot his name but he's going to be the happiest bunny lol.

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
I was expecting something dumb like December 28. NOPE, THE NINTH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! TWENTY ONE DAYS TO GO, BOYS!!1!

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Who is that guy who has been waiting and asking for Samus forever and even has 'Samus for 3.0' in his signature.
I forgot his name but he's going to be the happiest bunny lol.
That guy won't be sleeping for a day after the PM release. He'll be too busy hyping.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
I'm really happy/sad that this is being released before my finals are over. I have a lot of self-control, but you guys really wanted to test me here.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Finals end for me on the 10th so this is close to the best date possible. So many late nights ahead with this game and I can't ****ing make up my mind on who to play.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can we ask questions here or will you guys make an individual QnA thread? There are some questions I'm very curious about.

Top Bottom