• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Luigi is a mofo. I can't imagine his viability in Smash 4 without wavedashing to do awesome things. Is he just going to be a floaty, sucky kind of character? :(

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/projectm/ I question the choices for the character images they used. Why would the majority of them be the alt costumes instead of the default regular CSP? m2 is mega m2, fox is pm melee fox, falco is pm melee falco, lucas is commander lucas alt, link is oot alt, mk is dark mk, snake is the snake alt, wolf is pirate wolf, falcon is the snes falcon, ike is armored ike, TL is pm's pajama TL, ness is his alt, ganon is the melee ganon alt, and DDD is shogun DDD. lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If I have adblocker on, eventhubs crashes my browser I think? I don't get the akuma pic anymore

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Luigi is a mofo. I can't imagine his viability in Smash 4 without wavedashing to do awesome things. Is he just going to be a floaty, sucky kind of character? :(
well, he was the floaty sucky one is brawl, so er, yes

I genuinely feel luigi was always supposed to be a bad joke character, but wavedashing accidentally made him really cool is all

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/projectm/ I question the choices for the character images they used. Why would the majority of them be the alt costumes instead of the default regular CSP? m2 is mega m2, fox is pm melee fox, falco is pm melee falco, lucas is commander lucas alt, link is oot alt, mk is dark mk, snake is the snake alt, wolf is pirate wolf, falcon is the snes falcon, ike is armored ike, TL is pm's pajama TL, ness is his alt, ganon is the melee ganon alt, and DDD is shogun DDD. lol
I best advice to you is not look into those list. Eventhub tier list make M2K salty tier list look legitimate.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I best advice to you is not look into those list. Eventhub tier list make M2K salty tier list look legitimate.
To be fair, it's only been out for a few days. Like someone said before, for a while the Melee tier list had Ganondorf at the top and now everything has evened out.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, it's only been out for a few days. Like someone said before, for a while the Melee tier list had Ganondorf at the top and now everything has evened out.
that's false. the entire melee tier voting process never had ganondorf over 8th. and it's not like the tier lists were wrong at the time either, more that it was simply a reflection of the meta at that time, the rule sets of the time, the big players at the time, etc. all of these contribute to tier list placements.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSBM_tier_lists_(NTSC)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
that's false. the entire melee tier voting process never had ganondorf over 8th. and it's not like the tier lists were wrong at the time either, more that it was simply a reflection of the meta at that time, the rule sets of the time, the big players at the time, etc. all of these contribute to tier list placements.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSBM_tier_lists_(NTSC)
^see above

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You can JC boost grabs? Are there videos so I can see if I'm doing this right.

Also, are you the P:M Depot guy?
He is
His editin skills is weak as you string bean
Never knew about that MK's probably stupid good

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New podcast from TLOC guys. Also these nerds don't know that there is an actual tourney played called Gamegenie :(

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it depends on the angle the camera captures him at. he's half giant, so it takes a lot of fancy camerawork to make him look like a normal person.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Real talk pink female Robin is best Robin
Also white/pink Lucina yes

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Getting back into Osu after two years, time to see how real the rust is.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
You can JC boost grabs? Are there videos so I can see if I'm doing this right.

Also, are you the P:M Depot guy?
Oops, meant just Pivot boost grabs (/Falco's Pivot boost grab). There is some odd stuff off RAR and JC'ing it though (like RAR JC Up-smash), not sure if there's some sorta grab thing differently than a Pivot grab with that.

If I was going to the BH4 maybe I'dve gotten a custom hat with The PMDepot Guy

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Because everyone else is doing it.
My god Pac Man's "colors" are awful.

Still on Chapter 3 on Lunatic +, and I found a better game plan that has me lasting longer. Pity it still depends so much on RNG for the second wave of foes.

Top Bottom