• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hold up
You're telling me that Texas plays like everynight in the house where half the streamers top players live
but they don't stream the smashfests?

I am sad, I love watching texas play. Its refreshing to see more than just MK, Lucas, and Olimar take all the stream-time like in AZ.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

<3 Umbreon thank you

are you suggesting that TLOC should stream when we just play nonstop smash at our smash house? (We have a smash house where bwett/utdzac/sethlon/denti/oracle live, and I'm 5 minutes away so I'm also always there)
frankly i just like you guys for who you are and the smash is secondary, but yeah i dont see why not it just adds to the social element that makes smash great.

also you'd like PA, our best players are pit, zelda, sheik, wario, MK, and another zelda. huge triforces.

D

Deleted member

Pit and mk are op aka boring, zelda eww, wario/sheik are ok

2 zeldas tho? ewwwww

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
ROSETTA STONE!
¡¡Rosetta Y Chiko!! Esta un fiesta de Bonítá y Estrella, conquistadors a todos enojados de Nintendo por Mexico.

Yo no sabes mucho Español, lo siento por muy feo

Rosalina & Luma! Is one party the Beauty & Star, conquerors 'a all {the} angry Nintendo {people} for Mexico.

I not aware much Spanish, I'm sorry for lot ugly.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
No Game No Life was awesome. Jibril da bess

Edit: Also, that spanish was kinda bad Alakaslam lol that hurt to read

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Probably better than I could do. My French is pretty rusty. The only word I could think of for party was boum.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Relatively old saying that references the fact that people perceive things differently, and thus have different opinions about it.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Eh, I take the things Shairn says extremely lightly. Sure, I ask him for suggestions because he watches some really good stuff, but I'll still watch "bad" shows because sometimes I want a quick laugh and not focus on the plot 24/7. Not every show can be Full Metal Alchemist.
That specific opinion doesn't matter though because I never stated it was my favorite, so I'm good :drshrug:

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
My fav is actually the index/railgun/accelerator series, but it still doesnt change that fact

Jojo though, you cant talk **** about it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pit and mk are op aka boring, zelda eww, wario/sheik are ok

2 zeldas tho? ewwwww
the pit is zero, the MK is lawnchair, zeldas are zhime and xzax, wario is jreed, and the sheik is me lol

PA is legit for maybe the first time ever

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Kek Shairn come at me and troll me why serial experiments lain is bad kappa.

The index series sucks mad d. I couldn't finish the second season. It was worse than ZnT. Rie kugimiya gets typecasted so hard.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
¡¡Rosetta Y Chiko!! Esta un fiesta de Bonítá y Estrella, conquistadors a todos enojados de Nintendo por Mexico.

Yo no sabes mucho Español, lo siento por muy feo

Rosalina & Luma! Is one party the Beauty & Star, conquerors 'a all {the} angry Nintendo {people} for Mexico.

I not aware much Spanish, I'm sorry for lot ugly.
esto me hizo ciego, y me dio dano cerebral

jamas hable espanol

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
My English does this to you not?

Impressive

Hijole vato sorry

Son of, dude. Got dem englische skyllz mah brodda.

I work with those in America who do not speak much prejudice... My attempts at communication have taught me the problems with my own prejudice (dat Rush Limbaugh, hiiiiii sorry)

But I also find it humorous, I mean hey- they reply in English (prejudice language)

"Hola que pasa. ¿Mi trabajo tienes problemas?"

"No- need- aaargh-* you know pipa? You drive, pipa!"
(I'm thinking how on earth do you drive a pipe and why does the field guy 'drive' it versus a driver?" Then I see my own truck is blocking the progress of a water truck)

Hiiiijole

Or as the smash guys of Coachella say

Chiiiiiiiiing

(But I Dinnae sez "phuuuuuux")

Ay papi

ultimately you are right; I have been warned for my espanglishes before. I must run for I am in danger, or no more butchering languages

Except English :D

Wait isn't crania more common? I mean you can go around telling folks you had a cerebral freeze but they will look at you funny. However a brain freeze? What flavor was just that good?

*espanglische giving momentary brain freeze

BACK TO THE ONLINE LANDS OF PREJUDICE

MUAJAJAJAsorryHAHAHAAAA!!!

Anyone do something cool in Sm4sh sorry Project M recently?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
the pit is zero, the MK is lawnchair, zeldas are zhime and xzax, wario is jreed, and the sheik is me lol

PA is legit for maybe the first time ever
I can dig it and brah you about that FE:A Morgan life now man I need to get your to new avi lol.

And speaking of areas my area top right now in PM is a Falco, Toon Link, Kirby, Lucas/Mewtwo and some Ganondorf/Marth/Fox/Falcon usage.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Is it possible to aim playing cards into people's pockets? For giving girls you walk by your number. Getting it stuck in their hair might be good enough.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Pockets, specifically girl pickets, I would kind of doubt. Girl pockets are practically just for show compared to guy pockets.
Unless you're talking like, hoodie pockets. In which case if you're good enough I don't see why not. Or like, in their purse opening or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pockets would likely need to be horizontally aligned, and that leaves basically hoodie pockets/similar ones. Either that, or cargo pants where you can have a big enough vertical opening. You won't find a girl (that isn't physically and mentally stuck in the 90's/early 2000's) in cargo shorts, and jackets/hoodies are not a given either.

If they have an open purse, that's probably your best shot. Good luck!

(This idea is hella stupid and Idk why I entertained the thought and even considered problematic issues for it. Just approach them and do small talk/ask for the number. Pants optional)

Last edited:
Top Bottom